//group msg\\

Jin's POV
i've spent the last 12 hours in my room planning this reunion, so it better be the shit or so help me god.

i called namjoon and we worked out a date so he could book a ticket back, and i'm going to guess that everyone else will be down, i just need to get jimin in on this.

but how?

i know he's not gonna want to see (y/n) at all, but i can't just not invite her for jimin's convenience.. that's messed up..

i heard (y/n) and jimin's mom talking earlier, he's got himself another girlfriend i see.

if i tell him to bring her then maybe he'll come, but then (y/n) will get all uncomfortable and awkward.

ughh! why does everything have to be so complicated?!

i'll just run this by (y/n) and see what she thinks, maybe she'll be okay with it.

"hey (y/n)! can i talk to you for a few seconds?", i poked my head into her room.

"yeah sure, come in.", she sat up in her bed.

"so. i've been trying to plan this reunion nonstop and i wanted to run you by a few things to see what you think.", i sat at the edge of her bed.

"of course! shoot!", she smiled.

"well namjoon and i already planned out a date, next weekend, friday through sunday to be exact. we want it to last so we decided 3 days are better than 1.", i started off.

"great! what else?"

"you know, obviously, everyone is coming back, but i don't know about jimin yet.", i said.

"oh. what did you have in mind?"

"well, if i told him to bring his girlfriend then maybe he'd lean toward coming, but i don't want you to feel uncomfortable.", i sighed.

"no! let her come! i can be the bigger person, i can handle it.", she insisted.

"but i don't want you to feel alone.", i said back.

"jin, i'll be fine! kook is coming right? i'll have him to keep me company. i know you miss namjoon so i won't get in you two's way, and i heard yoongi's been talking to someone so he'll bring her. taehyung will be with chae, hoseok will be with lia, and jimin will have his girlfriend. it'll all work out.", she smiled.

"you're too nice for your own good.", i ruffled her hair.

"whatever.. don't you have a reunion to plan or something?", she asked sarcastically.

"matter of factly, i do!", i said flipping my nonexistent long hair.

"then get out of my sight!", she pointed at the door laughing.

i laughed and headed for the door, but she said something that i just caught.

"WAIT?! YOONGI'S ACTUALLY TALKING TO SOMEONE?!", i yelled bursting back through the door.

"i mentioned that like ten years ago, slow much?", she laughed.

"shut up.", i said.