//reunited\\

Jimin's POV
if i'm being honest i was shocked at jungkook's actions. i never expected him to let go so quickly, so easily.

i haven't left (y/n)'s side in 3 months and honestly i just enjoy watching her.

i'm always talking, assuming she can hear me, about anything and everything.

today, taehyung and chae are taking home little minyoung.

she's going to stay with the hyungs, jungkook, and the girls hopefully until (y/n) wakes up.

it's just another day in the hospital and i saw something i never noticed before around (y/n)'s neck.

i picked up the silver chain and saw both, our promise ring and the ring i bought for when we would eventually get married.

"she wears these?", i asked out loud taking the rings in my palm.

"of course she does.", someone answered from the door.

quickly turning around i saw yoongi hyung walking towards me.

"how long ago did she find this?", i asked my eyes glued to the pieces of jewelry.

"a day or two after you left.", he said after pausing to think.

"do you think she'll forgive me hyung?", i asked my eyes still stuck on the rings.

"i'll just say that actions always speak louder than words.", he said.

"what's that suppose to mean?", i asked.

"use your brain jimin. do things to prove to her that you should be forgiven, don't just beg for forgiveness from the get go.", he shook his head.

"oh!", i came to the realization.

"you should be thanking me. you don't have any competition thanks to me.", he said with pride but as always i had a confused look on my face.

"jungkook smart one. i gave him one of my talks and as you can see, he understood my point.", he explained.

"so that's why he suddenly did that...", i thought back to that night.

"you're the only one on this planet made for (y/n), that's what both jungkook and i had to understand.", he said.

"thank you hyung.", i laughed.

"i should go though. i just came with tae and chae to pick up minyoung, and they should be ready by now. you know to call if anything happens.", he left as i waved to him.

as he went through the doors, my focus quickly went back (y/n) and the steady rising and falling of her chest.

seeing the rings around her neck reminded me of all the memories we shared, good or bad.

when we first met, our first date, our first kiss, our all of our anniversaries, when she told me she was having a baby, me trying to move on.

just those thoughts made me tear up not to mention the fact that it's my fault that she's in this situation in the first place.