//airport\\

Jimin's POV
    i guess i better start packing, i have under a week to convince jisoo to come with me and by the time she agrees, it'll already be friday.

i need to come up with a way to get her to go. maybe if i'm just upfront about it, i don't think she'll mind.

but then again, she's has a pet peeve of doing things on the fly. she likes things organized.

whatever, i'll just ask her about it later today. ugh everything has to be so difficult now a days.

Jungkook's POV
     another boring day stuck in the classroom, i had to get extra hours to make up for the classes i'll miss when i go to the reunion jin hyung planned.

my political studies class just finished and thankfully that was my last class of the day.

i quickly grabbed my bag and ran out of the class, i'm not in the mood for anymore learning right about now.

i turned a sharp corner when i trucked someone, like their body virtually flew.

"watch where you're going!", the person said annoyed, the voice belonging to a girl.

"sorry.", i stretched out my hand to help her up.

she dusted herself off and looked at me annoyed, but her facial expression quickly changed once she recognized me.

"jungkook? it's me, jisoo. the one that you ran into at the mall!", she said excitedly.

"yeah. hey.", i said not too enthused.

"how's it going? i didn't know you go here!", she talked like we've known each other for forever, sigh.

"it's been okay. and yeah, i take classes here.", i shortened my answers.

"well it was really good seeing you! here's my number, again, in case you wanna hang sometime!", she winked and strutted off.

rolling my eyes i went to the trash can next to me and tossed the piece of paper. not like i'll need it.

Jimin's POV
    i went to jisoo's apartment but she wasn't there so i guess i should call her.

"jisoo-ah!" - jm

"jiminiee!" - js

"where are you?" - jm

"i'm at the college, they have a fashion class that i was looking into. why?" - js

"i have to talk to you, its kind of important." - jm

"nothing bad right?" - js

"of course not!" - jm

"well i'll be at the apartment in a few minutes if you just want to drive there now." - js

"i'm already there, i'll just wait inside." - jm

"okay, see you later! kisses!" - js

"love you!" - jm

*jisoo hangs up*

i guess it's time to play the waiting game..

Your POV
"i'm going to get namjoon from the airport.", jin poked his head through your door.

"i thought he wasn't supposed to be coming until later this week.", you said confused.

"he's impatient, so he booked his flight early.", jin shrugged.

"ah. well better get going, don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting.", you shooed him away.

"pshh. we're not dating.", jin chuckled nervously.

"sure you aren't, not yet anyways.", you corrected him.

"i'm leaving now!", he ran off.

'they totally like each other.. i should make them a ship name. seokjoon? nah... namjin? maybe.', you thought to yourself.

putting that thought aside, you got up and started cleaning.

even though it was just namjoon coming, you didn't want to have to clean later this week and you know you definitely won't want to do it then.

you washed the dishes that yoongi always sticks in the sink, you did the laundry, and vacuumed.

you left cleaning the bathroom up to jin cause by the time you unplugged the vacuum you were exhausted.

try carrying around 5, almost 6 and 1/2 pounds while doing everyday tasks. its harder than you think.

not to mention you'll only gain more weight as you're coming upon your 7th month pregnant.

sighing, you turned on the tv and lounged around until jin came back with namjoon.

you found your eyes getting heavier the longer you waited but you denied sleep, it would be rude to fall asleep when you have people coming over.

at least that's what your mom always taught you..

then again, the more you resisted the more you wanted sleep, and soon enough sleep overtook you.

Jin's POV
   i stood at the crowded terminal, impatiently tapping my foot.

i was at inchoen international airport waiting on joon, not because i like him or anything like that.

'his flight should've been here by now', i looked at my watch and sighed.

"now arriving. flight 0919 from jfk international airport.", the intercom lady said.

"thank god.", i sighed in relief.

i took the time to fix my hair and make sure i looked decent, for no one in particular of course.

"hyung!", someone yelled.

my head shot up and i saw the, now brown haired, boy running towards me arms wide open.

"joon!", i yelled and met him halfway in a tight embrace.

i have to say this made my day, seeing him after 6, almost 7, months.

and i know what you're all thinking... 'seokjin must like him'
'they'd be adorbs'
'such goals'
'jin + namjoon for life'

and sure maybe i have caught feelings, but i know he doesn't like me back. i'm a guy for fucks sake. namjoon probably already found him some american girl that'll treat him way better.

that's besides the point though, let's focus on the fact that he's back with me!

and everyone else, of course..