//confessions\\

Your POV
"wow. this looks like it came from an old story book. it's beautiful.", you said thinking out loud.

jimin simply nodding at your comment. he had gotten quiet ever since you started walking. maybe something's on him mind.

Jimin's POV
'okay jimin. we're getting closer to the spot tae said he set up. you just have to man up and tell her.', he was thinking to himself.

wait what am i going to say?

ummm maybe a simple 'i like you'?
or something meaningful?
or should i keep it short and sweet?

ughhh. see this is why i don't date. i never know what to say. i should've asked the hyungs for help.

'the spot's right there. i don't have time.', i thought, nervousness taking over me.

hesitating, i went behind (y/n) and covered her eyes.

"jimin. what are you doing?", she asked while letting out a small chuckle.

"it's a surprise dummy. don't open your eyes until i tell you to, okay?", i said while guiding her towards the spot lit up with candles.

"keep them closed.", i muttered when i let go of her.

i got in place. and i somehow found the words to say to her. i took in a deep breath.

"okay. open them."

Your POV
slowly opening your eyes you saw what had to have come from an old disney princess movie.

candles lit up the area, little lights hanging above the scene, sweet smelling flowers placed everywhere, and soft music playing in the background.

{a/n : there is a picture above of what the scene would look like. okay carry on!}

"j-jimin. what's all this?", you asked in disbelief that this was all for you.

"(y/n) i like you. i've liked you since the day you started doing jobs for the boys. you're so nice to them and you guys get along so well. not to mention your beauty is undeniable. you're the first girl i've ever confessed to and the first girl i've ever taken on a date like this. i've never really been good at dating but i'm taking this chance. so (y/n), will you go out with me?", he said giving you a small smile.

thinking this would be a proper answer. you walked up to him, wrapped your arms around his neck, and gave him a short but sweet kiss.

"yes.", was all you replied leaving him dazed for once.

Jimin's POV
she said yes? she said yes! i have to tell the hyungs, tae, and kookie. they'll be proud. right?