//#taechae pt.2\\

{a/n : just like last time, the narration is in regular text and the actual flashback will be in italics~}

Your POV
    'this better go prefect.', you thought as you saw the two of them pull out of the parking lot.

while looking out the window you saw jimin's car pull up, you grabbed your stuff, locked the door behind you, and walked rather quickly to his car.

"hey jagi.", jimin said when you got in.

"hey chim.", you smiled back knowing he hated that nickname.

"why that name? why not jiminie or something cute?", he asked driving away from chaekyung's apartment.

"it is cute!", you laughed.

"whatever. where to now?", he asked focused on the road.

"wherever. we've got time to spare until taehyung and chaekyung's date is over.", you said shrugging.

"to the park it is.", he said smiling.

you were looking out the window and thought to yourself.

'everything will work out. it better.'

Chaekyung's POV
'he seems nice and not to mention he's pretty hot. it'll be fine.'

Taehyung's POV
'she's gorgeous, she seems cool. let's not mess this up.'

~~~~~

Your POV
you and jimin finished your mini date and now you were back at the guys' house.

it's been a few hours and no ones heard from taehyung or chaekyung. so it's either going really well, or it went terrible, chaekyung left, and she got kidnapped while walking home.

but you doubt it's the second option, right?

you heard the door click, tae walked in with a very wide smile on his face.

"guys tae's back!", you yelled throughout the house.

you knew everyone would pretty much bomb him with their questions and he hated that, so why not annoy him just for fun?

~~~~~

15 minutes later, it seemed like everyone's questions were answered and an exhausted looking taehyung went into his room.

you, obviously being the match maker here, needed to know every detail. so you followed him.

and just like the night before, his window was open and he was on the roof yet again.

"what's up with you and this roof?", you asked after finally climbing up there.

"i don't know. i just like it up here.", he shrugged.

"so, how'd it go?", you asked.

"well.."

~flashback~

"while i was driving, it was just really awkward. which is really rare for me since i was pretty much born to be social."

"so.. where are you from?", he asked trying to make some conversation.

"anyang. what about you?", she replied.

"daegu.", he said trying to focus on the road.