//island\\

{a/n : okay i know what some of you are thinking. wtf?! there's no such thing as an island on a lake. yes there is my friends. look it up on google ^_^ or just look at the picture above. it's the best representation of what the island would look like!! enjoy<3}

Your POV
     "out of all the things we could do on land, we had to go on a boat?", you asked.

"what do you expect (y/n)? we're on a lake. plus there's a place i want to take you.", he said slightly smiling at the last part.

giving in, you stepped on the boat only for it to shake and wobble.

screaming, you clung to jimin's arm instinctively.

"i'm here. you're not going to fall, i promise.", he spoke in a calm tone looking into your eyes.

you were taken back by his actions and a little shocked that came out of his mouth.

regardless, still clinging onto him you stepped into the boat with him following behind you.

Jimin's POV
   'why did i say that? am i being too obvious?', i thought to myself.

it's time for me to admit it right? well i might have a small crush on (y/n).

she's so nice to the guys plus her and tae get along so well.

taehyung is my best friend. he just gets me. he was the first one i told when i knew i liked (y/n). he's the one that suggested i take her here to tell her how i feel.

i know i've always acted so cold towards her but i didn't know how to control how i felt.

these feelings are all new to me because believe it or not, i've never really had a girlfriend.

yes i've had girls confess to me, but i never accepted them because i knew nothing about girls or dating.

now i'm just taking a chance on a girl i hope feels the same.

Your POV
     you had to admit, this lake was beautiful.

all of the city sounds were no where to be heard and all you could hear were the calming sound of water and the trees in the breeze.

it wasn't until you two were in the middle of the lake when you realized you were still holding jimin's arm.

you let go immediately while looking away so he couldn't see the pink tint on your cheeks.

"sorry.", you squeaked too shy to say anything else.

"don't worry about it. it was kinda cute.", he said looking straight at you, making you blush even more.

before you could say anything else you felt the boat hit land. looking up you saw a small island that was for the most part deserted.

it was so serene yet it had such beauty to it. jimin stepped out first offering you a hand.

gladly taking it, you stepped out taking in the scenery when something shiny caught your eye.

but before you could say anything you felt jimin's eyes on you.

"what?", you asked.

"oh nothing. you're just a sight to be admired. that's all.", he said leaving you speechless. 

"let's walk?", he offered intertwining his fingers with yours.

you nodded and followed him on the small trail that was marked out for visitors.

about half way through the walk you saw small lights appear above you two; like they were leading you guys somewhere.

Jimin's POV
    'they did well.', i thought to myself.

i asked the boys if they could help me set this up for (y/n), and now i'm kinda glad they agreed.

the soul purpose of us going to that cafe was that so they could prepare this place into a scene from a fairytale.

i'll pay them back. maybe not now, but i'll find a way.

~back to when jimin and (y/n) were at the cafe~

Taehyung's POV
"okay guys, we've got 20 minutes or less to make this place look magical. kookie you set up the lights on the trees. hobi hyung and rapmon hyung you two set up the flower trail. suga hyung start lighting candles. jin hyung set up the food. and i'll be on lookout.", i said in order to get all of this stuff done before the two lovebirds get here. 

this has to be perfect! jimin isn't the type of person to ask any of the guys for help when it comes to girls, so (y/n) must be special.

i was deep in thought when i saw them exit the cafe i suggested.

"shit..", i cursed.

i sprinted back to where the hyungs and jungkook were to see if they were almost done.

"they're on the way guys. we have less than five minutes to finish this and get out of here.", i said with clear urgency in my voice.

"hyung it's finished.", i heard jungkook yell from atop one of the trees.

"flower trail done.. no thanks to namjoon.", hobi hyung yelled glaring at namjoon hyung.

"consider all of the candles lit.", suga hyung said while sitting down on a tree stump looking tired.

"food is set up and untouched.", said jin hyung walking towards us.

"great then let's get off this island before they catch up to us.", i said relieved.

while we were walking away i thought..

'better not chicken out jimin. we worked too hard for you not to confess.'

Jimin's POV
   'okay jimin. no backing out now. you've got this. just tell her how you feel and it'll all work out. right?'