//help\\

Your POV
     "(y/n), we're here... hello? earth to (y/n)..", yoongi waved his hand in front of your face.

"hm? what?", you said snapping out of your daydream.

"we're back.", he repeated.

"oh. um well thanks for everything. you can come inside if you want.", you murmured, thoughts still running through your head.

"it's cool. i'm sure tae will text me when he wants to come back. i'll just walk you to the door.", he got out of the car.

the walk towards the door was quiet, you were just absorbed in your thoughts.

'what's gonna happen?'

'how am i gonna pay for a child?'

'will jimin even pay child support?'

and for the second time today, yoongi saved you from your own thoughts.

"are you okay?", he asked snapping his fingers in front of you.

"yep totally fine. ", you tried to fake a smile.

"alright...", he hesitated.

"just call me when your next appointment is, i'll take you. k?", he said when you got to the apartment door.

"okay, thanks again yoongi. don't know what i'd do without you!", you gave him a hug before unlocking the door and hurrying inside.

you heard snores coming from chaekyung's room, so they were clearly asleep.

'well what now?', you thought making your way to your room.

"maybe i should start looking for a job. i'll need to get some money somehow.", you pulled out your computer.

~~~~~

you had found one job that would bring in money, just not a lot.

a cafe was looking for a new waitress. the hours weren't bad and neither was your pay starting out.

maybe this wouldn't be so bad?

well that's what you thought before you actually saw where the place was. and you guessed it, it was the infamous cafe by the lake.

or as it is formally known as "le café de l'amant", which is "lover's cafe" in french.

what a coincidence? the one place that holds your best and worst memories. well you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

you were about to call and set up an interview time but you soon realized that the sun wasn't even out yet. it was 4:55am and you still haven't slept.

"i guess i should sleep, i need to ace that interview. i can barely even say a full sentence when i'm tired let alone answer interview questions.", you said to yourself.

and as soon as your head hit that pillow, you were out.

~~~~~

"(y/n).. i'm off to work..", you heard chaekyung say from the crack of your door.

"okay. see you later.", you mumbled still not fully awake.