//big idea\\

Your POV
     you couldn't sleep at all that night.

jimin or jungkook.

jungkook or jimin.

you tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable position. but ultimately sat up, giving up on the idea of sleep.

1:30am, the clock beside your bed read.

you tip toed out into the living area, trying not to wake anyone with your footsteps.

you flopped onto the couch and turned on the tv. sleep was out of the question now, it wasn't happening.

"hey tae..", you saw taehyung slowly making his way down the stairs.

"so how'd the plan go?", the insomniac himself sat next to you on the couch.

"as planned, thankfully.", you replied.

"that's good.", he smiled.

"how are you so okay with all this? he is your best friend after all..", you questioned.

"sure he's my best friend but what he did to you, to all of us, that wasn't right. he deserves what's coming to him for sure.", he answered and you nodded back.

"so what's on your mind? you're usually snoring by now.", he laughed.

"jimin and jungkook, you know how that whole thing goes.", you sighed.

"well as an older brother figure, i say follow your heart first then your mind. no matter the guy, in the end they'll treat your right. sure jungkook lacks maturity and jimin is kind of bipolar; but they both love you either way.", he smiled and patted your head.

"thanks tae.. i think i'm one step closer to answering this age old question.", you smiled.

"no problem little sis.", he ruffled your
hair.

you started feeling kicks, it was small but never the less they were kicks.

"she kicked..", you said.

"she's telling you to go to sleep. head to bed (y/n).", he helped you up and led you to your room.

"night tae. thanks for the advice.", you said before closing the door.

yawning, you laid down and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

Jungkook's POV
"(y/n) needs time jungkook-ah.. that's the least you can give her."

jin hyung was a big help last night after that whole thing with (y/n) happened.

and jin hyung's right, her and jimin went pretty far and i shouldn't expect her to move on as quick as he did.

i woke up early and started to fix breakfast.

i fixed (y/n) a plate and left it on her bedside table along with a note i wrote.

hopefully this will be a temporary fix, until she makes a choice at least.