//salon\\

Jimin's POV
    while we were on our way to the salon, i tried to think of how i could leave without her suspecting anything.

i still had to set up where we were going after dinner.

once we arrived i told her to just wait in the small seating area they had while i went to the back where they keep all the hair products. i had to be at least a little believable if this was going to work.

Your POV
you were sitting there patiently waiting when the receptionist lady called you up.

"yes?", you asked in utter confusion.

"your room is ready, so if you'll head back to room 19 please.", she said.

"i'm sorry?", you asked still confused.

"your room. just go down the hall, make a left, and you'll see number 19.", she said directing you towards a hall.

"oh. umm. thank you.", you said bowing and hesitantly making your way to your room.

the only thing going through your head was 'park jimin'. of course this was why you guys came here.

'how come i didn't see it earlier?', you thought to yourself, but you could only smile because you knew he cared.

entering your room you found a robe, a headband, and some slippers for you to change into.

after changing into appropriate attire, a lady walked in. she looked very young in your opinion. maybe in her early 20's.

"hello.", you bowed.

"hello, i'm chaekyung. i'll be taking care of you today.", she bowed.

~~~~~

you had changed out of your robe, you just finished getting your nails done, and now it was time for your hair.

throughout your day you and chaekyung got relatively closer. she was 20 and she's from anyang.

'i wonder if tae would like her. he does need someone and he's always wanted to be called oppa. maybe i'll set them up.', you thought as your hair was getting its final touches.

"hey chaekyung. quick question, do you have a boyfriend?", you asked laughing a little.

"i wish.", she said.

"do you?", she asked.

you nodded blushing.

"awwee! how long have you been together?", she asked excited.

"it'll be 7 months today.", you gushed.

"i wish i had someone.", she said truthfully.

"maybe i can help you with that.", you smirked at her and giggled.

"really?! you'd do that for me?!", she yelled.

"shhhh. i know someone that you'd like and i think he'd like you too.", you laughed.

you took out your phone and showed her a picture of you and tae.

"wahhh. he's handsome.", she said thinking out loud.

"i'll get you two a date. pinky promise.", you said and held out your pinky. she locked pinkys with you and laughed at your childish ways.

you guys were laughing until you were interrupted by a cough. you looked that direction to see the person that abandoned you earlier, jimin.

"i see you decided to come back for me.", you said to him making him laugh.

"i'd never leave you jagiii.", he went over to where you were seated and hugged you.

"and who's this?", he asked pointing at chaekyung.

"ah. jimin this is chaekyung unnie she took care of me today. unnie this is my boyfriend jimin.", you said introducing the two.

they bowed and said their hello's.

"thank you for taking good care of my (y/n).", he said looking only at you.

"it was my pleasure and congrats on 7 months.", she said.

"thank you, well i think it's time we leave.", jimin said helping you out of the salon chair.

"hold on jimin. let me get chaekyung's number then we can go.", you said grabbing jimin's wrist.

"here unnie. put in your number and we can go out for lunch tomorrow and talk about that date.", you said handing her your phone.

she typed in her number and you and jimin were on your way.

"bye! it was nice meeting you. text me okay?", you said before you left.

"i'll drop you off at your house so you can get ready for later. there's something sitting on your bed for you to change into and i'll pick you up in an hour.", he said while you were riding home.

you finally arrived at your house and he walked you to your door.

"i'll see you later beautiful.", he said and kissed your forehead.