//reunion pt.2\\

Jimin's POV
    i drove my car with jisoo, tae, and chae. (y/n) rode with hobi hyung, lia, and jungkook. and the rest of the hyungs along with gem rode in a car.

"so how long have you guys been dating?", taehyung asked.

"6 almost 7 months going strong.", i said proudly.

"mhmm.", chae looked at the window not seeming too impressed.

i just ignored it though, not like i expected the welcome wagon anyways.

"is there a problem?", jisoo asked confused.

"oh nothing. it's something jimin here should tell you, when it's convenient for him of course.", chae said rolling her eyes.

"oh.", jisoo looked straight at me.

i just knew chae was going to expose me, but she didn't..

why?

"later.", i mouthed at her, receiving a sigh back.

the rest of the ride was pretty awkward.

tae and chae were having their own conversations, and jisoo just wouldn't talk to me.

i guess i'll have to tell her sometime, just not now. she'll flip if she knows that i dated (y/n) AND that she's pregnant with my baby.

i just have to wait a little.

Your POV
"you think the plan is working?", you asked lia who was sitting next to you.

"for sure. i don't know jimin that well, but i do know jealousy when i see it.", she gave you a thumbs up.

"good, this is going to be way harder than i had planned. that jisoo girl is really testing me.", you rubbed your temple.

"i sense something fishy about her. i just can't put my finger on it yet.", hoseok said from the driver's seat.

"she's not really committed to him. she's a gold digger.", jungkook said.

"what?!", the whole car erupted in noise.

"back in busan i ran into her a couple of times. she hit on me but i denied her.", he said.

"where?", you asked.

"once at the mall and once at college.", he shook his head.

"i swear that hoe is just asking to be put 6 feet under.", you said under your breath.

"deep breaths.", jungkook turned around and squeezed your hand.

"should we tell jimin?", lia asked.

"we need some proof first. bait her into spilling it all.", hoseok suggested.

"i think i've got an idea.", you said smirking.

"since she's already tried hitting on kook twice, let's use that to our advantage. tonight after dinner, we all go home and watch a movie or something. we plan for everyone to head to their room except for kook and hopefully jisoo. jimin is a follower, he'll do whatever everyone else is doing so he's not a threat. we record the whole conversation on my phone which will be conveniently place in kook's front pocket.", you explained the plan.

"you okay with this jungkook-ah?", hobi asked.

"i'm always up for a little fun.", he gave you a knowing smile.

"kook, make a group chat with everyone in it except the two love birds. mission gold digger is underway."

Jungkook's POV
   -mission gold digger-

y/n : welcome aboard mission gold digger.

nj : ???

jk : basically (y/n) developed this plan to expose jisoo

tae : why would we need to expose her exactly?

lia : we basically came to the conclusion that she's just using jimin and she doesn't really love him. she just loves all the stuff he buys her.

chae : i knew something was going on with this girl! i should've put money on it..

y/n : we formulated a plan. we just need to make sure everyone's down for some acting.

tae : let's do it. i'm not too fond of this girl anyways.

chae : i'm so in!

lia : count me and hobi in!

yg : i'm down for whatever.

gem : i'll play along.

nj : jin said he's in and i second it.

y/n : great! i'll fill you all in on the plan after dinner.

all of us were on board, not like i expected anything less from the group.

we just click like that, great minds think alike.

~~~~~

lia is knocked out next to (y/n) in the back seat, while hobi hyung was still driving us to god knows where.

"we should get more into detail now so it'll be easier for them to understand the plan later.", i said turning around to look at (y/n).

"good idea kook! well first we have to get you and jisoo alone. so maybe we watch a boring ass movie to make everyone fall asleep or we all leave the room during the movie one at a time and hopefully jimin will follow.", she threw out some ideas.

"i think the second one will work best. we all know wherever the majority of the group goes, jimin will be quick to follow.", hobi hyung said still driving.

"you're not lying."

~~~~~

"dinner's on me tonight.", jimin got up to go pay.

i still can't call him 'hyung'. after all is said and done, he's still a coward in my eyes.

"i'll go with you.", jisoo quickly got up and followed jimin to the front counter.

"okay (y/n), should we explain the plan?", i asked in a low voice.

(y/n) explained what we talked about in the car in a somewhat quiet voice.

"perfect.", chae said smiling evilly.

she really does not like jisoo.

"let's get this plan underway then!"