//a little bit of prep\\

Your POV
you woke up the next morning to your phone constantly dinging.

stretching, you turned and picked up your phone from the nightstand beside your bed to see jimin blowing up your phone..

jm : good morning (y/n)

jm : todays the day!!

jm : wake up!!

jm : yah. (y/n).

jm : quit being lazy and wake up...

jm : don't make me walk over there

jm : fine have it your way.

jm : i'm outside let me in

jm : it's colddd. hurry.

jm : i'm gonna die out here.

but before he could send you anything else, you quickly rushed to go open the door.

"jiminiee. where'd you go?", you yelled outside. no answer.

"park jimin.", you yelled again. still no answer.

you went back inside to put on your coat and some shoes and before you knew it you were back outside looking for your, now, missing boyfriend.

you started walking off of your porch while yelling his name continuously.

"jiminie."

"park jimin."

"yah asshole!"

"this is no time for pranks jimin. i swear if your hiding be ready to get beat.", you yelled threatening him.

you turned a corner when something or someone jumped out. you screamed and jumped back into the grass.

looking up at what scared you, you saw your own boyfriend laughing his butt off, nose red from standing outside.

"what the hell jimin?! i was all worried about you then you pull a stunt like that?", you said annoyed.

"aww. come on jagi. it's just a little scare that's all.", he said while offering you a hand to help you up.

"you better be glad it's our anniversary.", you said.

he chuckled and led you inside so you both wouldn't freeze.

"i just wanted to come check on you before our date later tonight.", he confessed.

"i know that's not the only reason you're here jimin. i know you better than that.", you tried to pry the answer from him.

"can i not visit my precious girlfriend once in a while?", he acted hurt.

"go on jimin.", you pried again.

"it's a secret. hey i'll be back, im gonna go use the bathroom.", he said and you nodded.

'i wonder what he's planning', you thought.

Jimin's POV
i didn't really need to go, i just needed to get to her room in secret.

i slowly opened her room door and made my way to her closet.

little did she know i've had this day planned out since our two month anniversary.

i made sure that each anniversary i'd get her something that would go with today's event.

for our 2nd month i got her a nice dress.

for our 3rd month i got her some shoes.

for our 4th month i got her a necklace.

for our 5th month i made her a cd that she couldn't play until i said.

for our 6th month i made her a video message but she couldn't watch it until i said....

there are a bunch more, but honestly even i forgot what they are.

all of these presents will be of use today during our special date.

i quietly set up what she needed for the date and made my way out of her room in no time.

when i walked back into the living room she gave me a suspicious look, but went back to watching tv in a few seconds.

i looked at my watch. it was 1:35 and i'd planned for her to go to the salon to get her hair & nails done and to get a massage all before the date.

her appointment was at 2:00 and i needed to get her to get ready without giving away my plans.

"hey jagi. can you come to the salon with me? i ran out of that hairspray i use and they're the only ones that sell it. i really need some for tonight.", i lied.

"yeah sure. give me five minutes.", she agreed.

thank god i didn't fall for a high maintenance girl or else i'd be waiting fifty minutes instead of five.

not too long after she came out of her small guest room since thats where she keeps most of her clothes thankfully. if she went into her room i'd be screwed.

"ready?", i asked headed for the door. she nodded and we were on our way. hopefully this all works out.