Chapter 2: Not again!

Riiiiiinggg!!!! Riiiinngggg!!!! Riiiinngggg!!!

Damn it! So loud. I stretched out my arm to reach my alarm clock on my bedside table. Its 8am and I'm still sleepy. I know its saturday today but I promise my office mate that I will help him with his article. I twisted my body at the edge of my bed and finally got up. Heading towards my bathroom to take a quick shower, I notice my phone blinking. Its Bom. "Hello?" I answered.

"Dara? Wow just one ring and you picked up. That was fast. I thought your still sleeping hahaha." she teased. This girl, really.

"If you knew I was sleeping then why did you call me?" I said, containing my temper.

"Chaerin and Minzy wants to meet up. They said they are busy tomorrow so they can only meet today. Around 2pm." she informed me.

Those two are our other best friends. We practically grew up together so we knew each other ever since i can't remember. Chaerin is a commercial model while Minzy owns a dancing studio. So you know why they're schedules are so tight. As for me and Bom, we have the regular working days schedules so we get to hang out together more often. Well, not until she got a new boyfriend, that's a different story.

"Oh. ok then, I just have to meet up with Donghae this morning. Need to help him up with something" I told her.

"Ooohh, Donghae. Remember what I told you about him right?, I think she likes you Dara." she teased.

"Shut it Bom, we're just friends, nothing more. I promise i would help him with his article. I'l meet you guys after that." I said.

"If you say so, hahaha. See you later, the usual. Ok?" she answered still laughing.

"Got it. Bye!!!" I immediately hang up before she could think of another way to ruin my morning.

After I prepared myself, I got out of my 2-storey apartment. Yes people, I live alone. My family lives in Busan where i grew up. I also have a brother, his name is Sanghyun. He tease me all the time but he's the sweetest brother one could ever asked for. He's younger than me but sometimes he acts as if he's older. I missed them already.

I took the bus heading to the public library where i should meet Donghae. He also work at the company same as mine but different department. He said he wants to transfer to my department and try something new. I told him why not? He must have the passion for it. So he asked me if i could help him with his article for his application.

As I arrived, I walked quietly inside and started looking for him. He said he'll be here around 9am. Where is that guy? I walked further inside and saw someone at the corner table, sleeping. I stepped closer and poked him by his shoulder. Poke! Poke!

"Hey sleepy head, wake up!" i whispered. He slowly stuck his head up and looked at me.

"Hey Dara. Sorry, I must have slept while waiting." he said, scratching his droopy eyes.

"Its ok, you must be working too hard on that article. So motivated huh?" i said while smiling at him. He smiled back and showed me what he's been working on for this past few weeks. And I have to admit, its really good.

"Yes I am, I can't wait to show this to Ms. Han. I hope this pass for my application. I want to join you guys." he said, hope is visible on his face.

"Im sure it will, its really good plus the fact that Ms. Han has an eye for you, it will be a piece of cake. " I giggled as I teased him.

"Ha Ha, very funny Dara, I feel sorry for her though, because I already got my eyes on someone." he said while grinning at me.

"Really now? And may I ask who the lucky girl is? Do I know her? " i asked, feeling a bit excited for him. He then fell silent for a while, but answered me with a smile.

"You'll meet her soon, but right now we have to finish this first. " he winked.

Hours passed, and I feel my stomach complaining again. You know my tummy has its own life remember. And i haven't had my breakfast yet. Perfect. We have to finish his work as soon as possible.

After a few minutes, my phone suddenly rang. I got startled when somebody shushed me because I forgot to set it on silent mode. I apologized and immediately answered the call, its from Bom. "Hello?" I whispered, not forgetting Im inside the library.

"Where are you? We're here already. And why are you whispering? " she said. I heard them talking in the background.

"I'm at the library with Donghae. We're almost done here, I'll see you guys in a while ok?" I said.

"Ooohhh Donghae, you can bring him here if you want. Hahaha" There she goes again with her teasing.

"Shut it Bommie!! See you later bye!!!" argghh! She's on her teasing spree again. What's with her?

"What's wrong Dara?" Donghae asked, obviously heard my phone conversation.

"Its Bom, she wants to meet me after this." I told him.

"Oh, ok. I can drive you there if you want." he offered and started packing up his materials.

"Are you sure? What about your article?" I asked.

"I can handle it, and besides its almost done." he said smiling. I just nod at him and started packing my stuff as well.

We walked out of the library and headed to his car. I told him where we should meet and he happily drove me there. He's such a nice guy. Whoever that girl he's talking about must be really lucky.

We arrived at the place and i hopped out of his car. I invited him to join us but he said he still has some errands to do. Maybe I'll introduce him next time to the girls. I thanked him as he finally drove off.

I walked to the cafe, the place we usually hang out every week end just to chill and catch up. Chaerin's sister owned this place so every employee knows us. I think somethings wrong with the door because as I open it, it wouldn't budge, its stuck. I tried again, but nothing. Ok, door. You left me with no choice. One, Two, Three!!! I forcefully pushed the door open but then, I immediately heard a crashing sound, like someone fell on the floor, hard. I checked on it and there's a man lying on his stomach, face on the floor. I helped him stand, but as i touched his arm and looked at the side of his face, I thought he's familiar. He then slowly looked my way and I finally saw his face.

"You!!" i said.
"You!!" he said

Damn! Its him! Again!

A/N:

Hey guys! Its my first time to write here in wattpad. Please bear with my writing. Two chappies on a row and more to come! And feel free to write in your comments and suggestions. Thanks guys!!

Nyce_gurl03