Chapter 7: Small world

As we stepped inside the bar, a booming sound welcomed us together with the smell of alcohol. Its kind of dark and the only thing that serves as our guide is the flashing light coming from the dance floor. People kept on bumping us while we find ourselves a spot. Since the bar is full, Bom dragged us to the bar counter where I think is the safest place to stay.

"Wow, this bar is packed. Looking at this people, i don't think we could have our own table to sit in." Bom said while looking at the crowd.

"Lets just stay here for a while. I'l try to call Donghae, maybe he can't hear his phone because of this loud music." i suggested as Bom answered me with a nod.

I tried calling him again, luckily he answered. " Hey Donghae! Where are you? We're here already, its too crowded, we can't look around."

"Where are you guys? I'l just fetch you" he said.

"At the bar counter, at the very left corner" i answered back.

"Got it, wait for me!" then he hang up. I told Bom what we talked about and she just nodded at me while drinking her, i think, third glass already.

"Bom!! Are you that thirsty? Slow down will you? We just got here!" I told her while snatching the glass of vodka she's about to drink.

"Hey! Give me that!" She said while trying to snatch it back from me. "You know I got high tolerance when it comes to alcohol right? And besides its been a long time since we did this. Dont be a mother hen like Seunghyun" she said with evidence of hate in her face as she mentioned the name.

"Wait, are you guys fighting? Is that what its all about?" I asked while my brows are meeting at the center.

"No! We're fine! Definitely fine! Super fine! Absolutely fi..." She said.

"Yeah, you're obviously fine." I cut her off before she could think of another word to attach with the word "fine". "What is it this time?" I asked.

"Yeah, what is it this time?"

I got startled when a voice from behind me repeat what i just said. I glanced at my back and saw Donghae leaning lazily at the counter smiling like an idiot.

"Hi Donghae, Congratulations!!!" Bom cheerfully greeted as she hugged him obviously avoiding my question.

"Thanks Bom." he said. "I see you both are having a heart to heart talk?" he told her while eyeing me.

"Yes we are, until you decided to interrupt us." I jokingly said.

"Oh sorry Dara, that was so rude of me. Hahaha" he said as he pinched my cheek. "By the way, what do you want to drink ladies?"

"I'l have tequilla please!!!" Bom said loudly as she raised her hand.

"What? You just had three glasses of vodka, now you want tequilla? No Bom! You had enough." I reprimanded her.

"Like I said Dara, don't be a mother hen. I can handle this ok?" she said as she shifted her gaze back to Donghae who's waiting for our orders.

"Tequilla it is. How about you Dara?" he asked me after.

"Patience. Lots of 'em!" I answered. This is going to be a long night.

-------

JIYONG's POV

Our meeting with the suppliers just ended and we went straight to our usual hangout place. It has become our routine since we always have busy schedules and this is one of the things we do that doesn't involve our business. We are sitting on our usual spot located on the second floor of the bar. This is the biggest private room made with glass walls so we can see whats going on outside.

"Wow, this place is crowded. There's so many girls with my name written on them." said Seungri who's looking at every girl on the dance floor.

"Hey, stop drooling and get us some drinks." Taeyang said while fixing his mohawk hair.

"Ok! I'l be right back," he said and left but abruptly stopped as if he forgot something. "How about girls? Who want some?" he offered as if girls are listed on the menu. This guy seriously needs help.

Taeyang grabbed the nearest object he could find and threw it to Seungri. "Get the drinks, you bastard!!" He said.

He immediately ran out of the room before Taeyang can get a hold of something to throw at him again. As my gaze followed his back when he left, my eyes caught something familiar outside the glass walls entering the club. I squinted my eyes for clearer view and my suspicions ended as I saw what, or rather who, was the person I'm currently seeing. Its that weird girl again.

"Jiyong, whats with the serious face?" Taeyang asked as he followed my gaze. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing." I said as I instantly looked away.

"Hey, is that the chick you were talking to the other day?" he asked. Daesung heard him and he looked at the same direction as ours.

"The one whom you had a love quarrel?" Daesung said while smiling giddily.

"Shut your mouth, both of you, if you don't want me to do it for you" I said with serious face. The two morons just laughed at my comment. Good thing Seungri isn't here or else, I already have murdered someone.

The drinks arrived and so as the girls. I thought Seungri was kidding when he said that earlier. A little later, I'm starting to get bored as Seungri was doing all the talking while dancing with two of the girls he brought. I shifted my gaze and accidentally landed on that weird girl again. She's at the bar counter with her friend having an argument as she snatched her drink. Her eyebrows met at the center which is a sign that she's pissed. I know, because she did that when we had an encounter few weeks ago. Cute. Wait, did i just say cute? I mean she looks weird. Anyway, a guy showed up minutes later, judging their closeness, i think its their friend. Wait a minute, i think i know that guy. Is that Lee Donghae?