Chapter 53: One Last Time

JIYONG'S POV

"Where are they?" I snarled at the shocked looking Seungri in front of me cowering in fear.

"TThey're at our main hehead quarters hyung. Pplanning how to get Dara noona back." He stuttered badly as he placed his arms in front of his face to use it as a shield. 

I immediately stride towards the door to leave when he suddenly stopped me. "Hyung, aren't you going to change first? You look horrible." He said pointing at my clothes. I look at myself in the mirror and he was right. I really look like a mess. Even I can't recognize myself anymore.

"Tsk. Do you think i care?" I snapped my head at him before i proceed heading out the door, Seungri following behind.

We arrived at the headquarters and i headed straight at the uppermost floor of the building. I pushed the door a bit harshly and scanned the area looking for them. "Top hyung! Taeyang! Where are you?!"

"Jiyong? What happened to you?" I saw Hyung emerged from the living room with Bom noona following behind him.

"What happened?!" I asked looking at them intently.

"Dara's missing and we're still trying to locate her." He answered.

"Jiyong, find Dara please. I can feel that she's in danger." Bom noona pleaded as she dashed towards me. They narrated what exactly happened and my ears suddenly perked up when i heard them mentioned Donghae's name.

"Why is that bastard hanging out with all of you?" I asked feeling irritated.

"He's the reason why we're in that bar in the first place. He invited us to have a drink to celebrate their promotion." Bom noona answered.

"Promotion?"

"Yes. He and Dara just got promoted this morning. I know Dara deserved it but both of us was surprised because it was so sudden considering her consecutive days of absence this past few weeks." She heaved a deep sigh before she continued. "What's weird is that she didn't even apply for the position but she still got the job. Even Dara felt weird about it."

"And Donghae got promoted to what position?"

"He's the one to replace Dara." Bom looked at me seriously.

"What?"

"Yes, well he deserved the position as well but..."

"But what?" Hyung asked looking at her.

She looked at us hesitantly but decided to continue anyway. "Ever since he came back, his attitude changed completely. He's no longer the Donghae we knew before he disappeared at the ball event both of them attended. He became hot headed and arrogant. He even harassed me to tell him where Dara was when she was on leave. He was a totally different Donghae but even so, we can't accuse him that he's responsible for all of these. We don't have proof."

I fell silent at what she said and thought of what could possibly be the reason why all of these happened. It seems that Donghae has something to do with all of these but what could his motive be?

"But you once mentioned that he likes Dara right? What if he kidnapped her because of his obsession over her?" Top hyung said. My worry heightened even more at the thought of Dara being with that bastard right now. But is that the real reason?

I don't know much about Donghae, all i know about him is that he's the son of the Lee Clan's Leader. But from what i heard, his records are clean and this will be the first time he will get himself involve if ever its true. Then realization suddenly hit me, he's also a clan leader's son. What if...No! It can't be.