Chapter 22: Broken Barrier

(JIYONG'S POV)

Who does she think she is asking me that question? When i heard my phone beeped earlier, i was surprised to see her name on my phone. She sent me a period. What the hell does a period mean? And what did she say? She had no one else to ask that's why she asked me? So i'm just her last resort huh. And who the f*ck was that guy she's asking me for? Tsk! She doesn't have a boyfriend, does she? Well, not that i care but i already did a background check on her and it didn't say anything about a boyfriend. I'm really pissed right now. Aishht!!

(SEUNGRI'S POV)

Finally! After the long days of work, we got to hang here at our favorite place, the Dragon's lair bar. I missed the loud music, drinking beer and of course, the girls. The night is still young so only few people are here.

"Then a cop finally came to check them, but out of panic, they drove off leaving the cops dumbfounded." Top hyung narrated as we all burst out laughing except Jiyong hyung who was busy fiddling his phone. Since he was sitting next to me, i can see part of the screen of his phone. What is he reading anyway?

"Stupid weird girl..." I whispered as i read the name he was texting. "Who's that hyung?" I asked but he instantly hid his phone away from me.

"None of your business rat and who gave you the permission to view my phone? " he glared at me not knowing that the others were already staring at us. "What are you looking at?" Jiyong hyung hissed at them, eyebrows connecting.

"Woah, what's with the foul mood Ji?" Top hyung asked, shock visible on his face.

"Nothing!" Jiyong hyung answered angrily as he head out of our private room.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Top hyung tried stopping him but he remained deaf as he slammed the door shut. Geez. The dragon is awake again.

--------
DARA'S POV

I didn't notice the time again and its already quarter to eight. Time passes so quickly but it felt like i accomplished almost nothing. I still can't concentrate on my work knowing someone is mad at me. Bom is not here yet and the jerk didn't reply anymore. And the worst part is, I'm really starving.

I walked out of the building wearing the biggest pout ever. I got startled when someone spoke behind me and when I turned to look, i saw the jerk leaning on his black car parked in front.

"What kind of face is that?" He said raising his brow as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Answering your question." He answered nonchalantly.

"What? You could've just sent it through message."

"I want to answer it personally..." He replied as he started walking closer towards me.

"Ahh B-but i thought yyou're not interested knowing?" I stuttered, don't really know what to say.

"Well you got my attention now." He looked at me straight in the eye and like always, i got lost with his too. We were in the middle of our staring battle when something unexpected happened.

Grrrllrrrrkkrrr....grrekkkk

I gasped in horror when i heard my evil tummy growl. Great tummy, you again embarrassed me. Just great.