Chapter 34: Like vs. Love?

I gasped in horror as my hand instantly flew to my mouth. "What did you just do?!" I yelled at him, my eyes still wide in shock.

"I...I'm sorry...i didn't mean to..." He said looking apologetic for what he did.

"You didn't mean what? Huh?" I asked crossing my arms above my chest.

"I'm sorry Dara, i didn't know that was your first kiss. I was just..."

"Forget it!" I cut him off as i open the car door and slam the door hard. I heard him come out of the car too and called my name but i ignored him with just one thing in mind, get inside my house quick.

"Dara! Wait!" He called and when i was about a step away from my front door, i felt his hand grabbed my wrist and twisted me around to face him. "I'm really sorry Dara. Please, don't be mad. I'l take it back if i can but, that will mean another...you know."

My eyes went wide again and next thing i knew, i stepped on his foot really hard that cause him to let go of my hand and free myself from his grasp. I took that opportunity to scram away and left him skipping in pain while he nurse his foot. "You deserve that, you perverted idiot!" I shouted at him as i slam my door shut.

I took a deep breath and waited for my nerves to calm down. That moron! How dare him steal my first kiss? I've been reserving that for my future husband. Arggg!!!

-------
Aisht! Its 2am in the morning and i'm still not sleepy. I kept tossing and turning on top of my bed, i even counted sheep inside my head but still, my brain was wide awake. What's wrong with me?

Maybe because you're still thinking about the kiss..

What?! Of course not. Well, maybe a little. Who could forget about that? That jerk stole my first kiss.

But you like it..

I did not! Wait, why am i talking to myself?

Ok, but you did get nervous and you can't take your eyes off his....

What? Get lost conscience!! Its making me confused already. I still have work tomorrow and i can already see myself walking like a zombie if don't get some sleep. Arggg!!!

------

"Dara? Are you ok?" Bom asked inspecting my face as i sat in front of her in the cafeteria. "What happened to your eyes?"

"Nothing's wrong with me Bom. I'm just...." I yawned and it lasted for like, i don't know how long. I could now feel sleep creeping up on me. "....sleepy." I continued.

"Nothing? Look at it. You already look like a panda just like Seungri." She sighed deeply as she shook her head. "What time did you sleep last night?"

"I dunno, dawn?" I answered her as i took a bite on my apple. I'm not on a diet but i'm not in the mood to eat as well. I just want to go home, swim on my bed and hug my pillow.

Bom sighed deeply again as she held my hand on top of the table. "I know what happened last night brought so much trauma in you and i really felt bad i wasn't able to come to your rescue, but you really have to take care of yourself Dara. Look at you, you're still not eating well. " she reprimanded.