Chapter 60: First and Last

DARA'S POV

I turned my head sideways when i heard my alarm, it says 6am. I gazed back to the white ceiling that i've been staring at since last night. I didn't sleep, or should i say i can't sleep. I've been thinking of various ways to help my father. So far i can't think of anything. I know i'm weak and there's no way i can fight them. I can't ask help from anyone, that will only make things worst. If i go there, it might be the end of me but i have to do this.

I stood up from my bed and take a quick shower before going out of my room. I headed towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the boys. They've been working so hard to help me, this is the least i could do to return the favor. I prepared all their favorites and made sure to finish on time before they get out of their beds. I'm done after an hour and since its still early, i head back to my room to prepare my stuff for later. I only have hours left, i should be ready anytime soon.

I went back to the kitchen and found Daesung and Taeyang already sitting on the dining table. They've been the contant early birds since i started living with them.

"Good morning noona!" Daesung cheerfully greeted.

"Good morning Daesung-ah, how's sleep?" I asked as i walked near the table.

"It was good and refreshing. I feel recharged." He said smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey Dara, did you cook all these?" Taeyang asked while scanning the food on the table.

"Uhmm, yeah. Its all your favorites." I said and saw his eyes smile.

"You don't have to you know." I heard a deep baritone voice spoke from my back. I turned around and saw Top together with Bom and Seungri standing by the door. I think they just woke up.

"Dara, is this really you?" Bom commented as she placed her palm on top of my forehead which i lightly slapped away.

"Yes it is Bommie. Aisht!"

"Noona! These looks delicious!" Seungri excitedly said as he quickly sat beside Daesung and grabbed a strip of bacon. Taeyang swatted his hands away and reprimanded him.

"Can't you wait? The leader's not here yet." He said and glared at him.

"Its ok, you guys can start eating." We all turned to the direction of where the voice came from and saw Jiyong leaning beside the door frame looking fresh as ever. He looks like he just came out of the shower. My heart skipped a beat when his eyes immediately landed to me.

He walked towards my direction and circled his arms around my waist before kissing my cheek. "Good morning babe." He whispered on my ear before he leaned back a little. He smell so good i felt my cheeks burning again. He gestured me to sit beside him and all of them stared at us in awe.

"Why did you cook for us? We have people to do it, you don't have to do this." Jiyong said as he took the bowl of rice and place some on my plate.

"Its just my little way of saying thank you for all your hard work. You guys have been working so hard to help me. Let me return the favor by doing this to you." I said as i bowed my head to them.

"Its nothing, really. We're doing this because we want to Dara." Top said and smiled back.

"Yes Noona. He's right. We want to help you from the bottom of our hearts." Seungri dramatically said as he clutched his chest for added effect. Taeyang smack his head as he shook his head.