Chapter 57: Mutual feeling

JIYONG'S POV

After we cleared the whole building, we went straight to the basement only to be disappointed as we found it empty. Just a chair and scattered ropes can be seen. My heart constricted more when we saw a long and thick chain hanging by the wall near the chair. I am sure this is where they hid Dara. Those bastards were not contented tying her using the ropes but also used chains to restrain her. I won't forgive them for doing this to her.

We scanned the area and fortunately found a secret passage that we don't have any idea where it will lead us. Left with no choice, we hurriedly used what seemed to be an underground tunnel. It took us a while before we finally saw the end of it.

Together with the other members, we emerged from the dark tunnel and ended up in the middle of the forest.

"Dara!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs hoping she will hear and answer me. I know they're still here within the area. I can feel my heart pounding inside my chest because of nervousness and anticipation. "Dara! Where are you?!?" I tried again, but still, i heard no response.

"Jiyong, keep quiet. I can hear footsteps." Taeyang said as he directed his attention somewhere. We followed him quietly as we heard the faint murmur of voices from someone.

We finally reached the placed where we heard voices from and found Dara crying helplessly on the ground. We were shocked to see her and other men lying beside her, lifeless. I hurriedly went to her side and hugged her tightly. "Oh God, Dara...we finally found you." I said as i peeled away the tape on her mouth and untied her hands.

"Jiyong!" Dara hugged me and cried endlessly. "Appa, they got appa. Help him please..." she pleaded.

"Don't worry we will." I answered as i rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Jiyong, he's still alive. We need to get him to the hospital as soon as possible." Taeyang blurted out beside us checking Donghae's pulse.

"Donghae! Oh God! Wake up please." Dara shouted and broke our hug. I was taken aback by her actions as she immediately went to his side checking him as well. She shook him gently and tried to wake him up before shifting his gaze back to me. "Jiyong, help him please.." she said while wearing those worried eyes.

"Dara.. i thought..." i wasn't able to continue what i wanted to say when our men finally catch up to us. I heard Taeyang and Top hyung giving orders to them to bring Donghae to the nearest hospital and clean up the mess but i can't take my eyes off of her. My thoughts were put to a halt when i felt someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hyung, lets go." Seungri said as i nodded. I followed them as my gaze never left her retreating back.

--------
DARA'S POV

"Dara!!" Bom tightly embraced me as soon as she saw me entering the door. "What happened to you? Where have you been?..." she bombarded me with multiple questions while sobbing nonstop.

"Hey, i'm ok." I hugged her while rubbing her back to calm her down. She really looked worried. "Stop crying Bommie..."

"How can i? You made me worried sick!" She said as she broke the hug to check me. "And what do you mean you're ok? Look at you! You're covered with bruises and wounds."

"I'm ok. I'm still alive." I answered before we both heard someone cleared his throat.

"Eherm.. ladies, lets get inside. We still need to tend Dara's wounds." Top gently said. We both look at his direction but Bom sneered at him and it didn't escape my eyes. I nodded to him as a response before he left us. I think she already knows the truth.