Chapter 47: Lies

"Except one"

"Who?"

"You."

I stared at him seriously in the face and.... "Buwahahahahahah!!!"

"What's so funny?" He said with a deadpan expression as he folded his arms over his chest.

"You! Hahaha! Aigoo..my stomach. Hahahaha." I laughed hard as i clutched my stomach. Its been a long time since i laugh like this.

"It wasn't a joke." He hissed and pouted his lips.

"Ok ok. I'l stop...ehem... hahahaha."

"Ok i'm leaving." He said and abruptly stood up from his seat and act as if he was really leaving me when he suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh sorry." He immediately apologized.

The man accidentally spilled his drinks to himself causing him to curse out loud. It was enough to get the attention of the people sitting on the nearby tables. He turned around to meet Minho's gaze. "What the f*ck is wrong with you?!?" He shouted, eyes blazing with rage.

"I'm sorry man, i didn't see you there." Minho apologized again as he fished out his hanky from his pocket. He was about to wipe some of the drinks off the man's shirt when he slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me you bastard!" He shouted again. Wait a second, this man is not just any other man. I know this guy.

"Seungri?" I asked as his gaze shifted from Minho to me. Was it that long since i last saw him that i didn't recognized him immediately?

"Dara noona?" He said and i saw his eyes softened. "What are you doing here?" He asked, eyebrows meeting in the center.

I was taken aback with his question and my defensive mode switch suddenly turned itself on. "Why? Am i not allowed to be here? Is this one of your restaurants too?"

He was surprised with my answer, shocked obviously shown on his face. It took him five seconds to regain his composure. "No, i mean yeah, but no."

"What?!?" I snapped feeling annoyed with his answer.

"I mean yes, this is one of our restaurants and of course you are allowed to be here, why not right? Hehe." He explained. He's really something. One moment he's like a beast ready to eat his prey and now he's being awkward. Now i understand why Chaerin doesn't like him, or does she? "What i'm trying to say is, i thought you're with Jiyong hyung?"

I averted my gaze to avoid his question and my eyes landed on Minho who's just staring at us the whole time. "Ahh Minho, this is Seungri and Seungri, this is Minho." I introduced them to each other. Minho extended his hand for a shake, but the annoying Seungri just stared at it like its a weird thing to do. Aisht.

"Who are you to Noona huh? Why are you with her? Are you courting her? Because i'm telling you right now that you don't stand a chance, even just an inch." I gasped in horror as my eyes instantly widen in shock when Seungri suddenly advanced himself closer in front of Minho like some bully who was about to attack his target.

"Seungri! What do you think your doing?!?" I pulled his arm away from Minho and stood in the middle to stop this moron from doing something stupid. "Are you crazy?!" I shouted. I know all eyes are on us right now but i don't care anymore.