Epilogue

Two kids are sitting in the garden while playing with their toys. The girl would always make the boy play with her and her dolls even though the boy didn't like it. Its one of their routine every time their parents gathered and they are left alone to play.

"I'm bored! Let's play something else!" The little boy whined as he stood up and dust his pants off.

"But its almost time for tea party!" The little girl answered back while looking at her doll and the rest of her stuffed animals lying on the grass as well.

"Why do they always have a tea party? Every time you play with them, you always let them drink those empty cups." The boy countered as he crossed his arms above his chest.

"Its not empty! They drank it already that's why you can't see the tea anymore!" The little girl yelled at him as she stood up as well to match his height.

"We'll, for your information, they are not thirsty!" The boy yelled back and puffed his cheek to annoy her even more.

"I said, we're having a tea party!" She said and stomped her feet while glaring at him.

"And i said we won't!" He answered back as he abruptly took her favorite doll from the ground and waved it in front of his playmate now fuming in anger. "I'l kidnap her, give me a ransom to get her back." He finally said and stuck his tongue out to her before fleeing.

"WHATTT?!? MINO!!!!COME BACK HERE!!!" Yumi yelled at him as she sprinted towards where Mino is heading. She ran after him as fast as she can while Mino keeps on glancing backwards to laugh at her annoyed face while dangling the doll on his hands. Yumi was so absorbed with her goal of catching up to Mino that she didn't notice a tree root protruding from the ground. Her foot got hooked causing her to stumble down. Mino was still laughing heartily, still has no clue to what happened to Yumi until he heard a loud thud.

"Waaaaaa!!!" Yumi wailed when she saw her right knee bleeding. Mino turned around, his mouth agape upon seeing Yumi crouching on the ground while nursing her knee. He instantly made his way back to check on her.

"What happened?!?"

"This is your fault! If you didn't kidnap my doll, this will not happen! I hate you!" Yumi cried even harder as she cover her face with both palms. She cried more for several minutes until she felt someone placed something above her head. She stopped sobbing and slowly wiped her face with the back of her hand. She carefully touched her head and was surprised when she felt something soft and round sitting above her head. She was about to take it off when Mino stopped her hand and tried to wiggle it free from her grasp.

"Don't remove it. It looks good on you." He said as he tried pulling her up to stand.

"What is it?"

"Its a flower." He answered and fixed it above her hair.

"A flower crown?" Yumi asked. "Where did you get this?" She asked, amazed at how he managed to find it.

"I made it." Mino proudly said and placed both his hands behind his back while rocking his body back and forth. "It looks good on you. Keep it." He said. His face suddenly turned red when he finally saw her smile.

"Thank you." She sheepishly said, the event that just happened a while ago was long forgotten.

"Here." Mino stretched his hand towards Yumi to return her doll as the latter gladly accepted it.

"But i don't have a ransom to give you?"

"Its ok, i'l just kidnap her next time."

"WHAT?!?" Yumi gasped as he saw the annoying Mino running away from her again. She was about to run after him when she heard her mom calling her from a near distance.