Chapter 51: Behind the real you

BOM'S POV

It's almost an hour since Dara went off to look for Donghae. I didn't notice the time for both Seunghyun and I were preoccupied when Jiyong suddenly called. He sounded really drunk and was pushing himself to go and join us. That moron. He's lucky he wasn't in front of me or else i would have knocked the hell down on what was left of him. 

After talking sense to him for who knows how long, Seunghyun finally convinced him to stay at home. Both of us sighed in relief, bringing us back to what was currently at hand.

"What's taking them so long?"  I asked feeling a bit strange.

"Its almost an hour since they left, let's go check on them. It doesn't feel right anymore." I heard Seunghyun said with a hint of nervousness and panic in his voice. He immediately grabbed my hand and guided me towards where the restrooms were located.

"What do you mean?" I raised my voice for him to hear me. The loud music overpowering our voices, the reason why we need to lean on each others ears to understand what we're saying.

"Just follow me." He simple said, dragging me away from the swarm of people in the middle of the dance floor.

The club had gotten even more crowded as the night went deep. That made it difficult for us to passed through the sea of people dancing their hearts out, blocking our way.

As we reached the corridor where the restrooms were, we both parted and tried searching both rooms. Seunghyun in men's and and me in woman's. I opened each cubicle but Dara was nowhere in sight. Panic suddenly rushed through me as the memory of her being taken invaded my mind. Even if i don't want to entertain the idea, it keeps popping inside my head. "Dara! Are you here?" I shouted but no one answered. I walked out of the room the same time as Seunghyun wearing a wary face.

"Did you find him?" I asked but he only shook his head. I rummaged my bag for my phone to call Dara, but only to be disappointed when i was redirected to a voicemail. "God! Dara, pick up!!" I said to myself, almost loosing control of my emotions. My eyes started to get blurry because of the tears threatening to fall. I then tried calling Donghae's phone but the same scenario happened. "They're both not answering." I looked back at Seunghyun now with a worried face as she rubbed my back to calm me.

"Don't worry, maybe they just went out. Let's go outside and look for them." He said trying to look calm, but i know he was as nervous as i am.

We paid for our bill and headed towards the exit. When we stepped outside, the bar was already surrounded by lots of cars. Sign that the crowd has grown from the time we arrived. People come and go around the place and that hinders us from thoroughly scanning the whole area. My grasp on Seunghyun's hand tighten when we reach the end of the parking lot but still, there's no sign of any of them.

"Let's call the cops. I have a bad feeling about this." I shook Seunghyun's hands to convince him.

"Bom, you know that they won't entertain us if we report this. They'll just let us wait for another twenty four hours before they'll consider her missing." He explained.

"I don't care! At least we did something to find her. She might be in danger by now. Please! We can't just stand here and do nothing!" I pleaded as the tears i've been holding finally streamed down my face.

"Okay. Just calm down. I have a better idea." He said. My brows furrowed meeting his gaze.

"What idea?" I asked, confused at his sudden change of reaction. He sighed and breath in an ample amount of air.