Chapter 58: No one else comes close

DARA'S POV

They look at us as if they just witnessed a miracle before their very eyes. All of them were smiling like a bunch or retards that just got out from a mental institute. I felt heat crawling up my cheeks as i placed my palm over my forehead.

"How long have you been standing there?!?" I heard Jiyong gritted his teeth.

"Long enough that we heard the whole confession thingy." Seungri instantly answered, clueless of Jiyong's growing temper. The others, on the other hand, knew better that they immediately straightened themselves up and started heading towards the nearest exit they could find.

"You guys better run before i reach your necks and strangle you to death." He threatened in a low menacing voice giving all of them deadly glares at the same time. Even i got scared and thought of running with them as well. Gosh, he can really be so intimidating.

All of them began scampering away to different directions like a group of ants splashed with water. Seungri even bumped his head on the glass door near the balcony. Wait, why is he going to the balcony? I pinched the bridge of my nose while looking at the sight before me. Aisht! These guys really.

"That was so embarrassing." I said while shaking my head. I suddenly felt his fingers capture my chin as he held it up to face him.

"It's ok. At least it'll spare us from giving them long explanation about us." He said as he gave me a reassuring smile. Gone was the dragon who was breathing fire moments ago. I smiled back and stifle a laugh. "Why? What's funny?" He asked.

"Nothing, are you bipolar or something? Your mood swings are getting worst every minute." I said and a chuckle escaped my lips.

"Ha ha...very funny. I'm just happy. Aren't you?" He asked and i nodded in response. He grinned at me and outstretched his arms to give me another embrace. "Come here..."

I hugged him and whispered something .."Ok, you're not bipolar, just autistic."

"Yah!!"

----------
BOM'S POV

We saw the whole thing. God, I'm feeling so giddy for them. At first, i thought they will kill each other the moment we left them inside that room. That made me worry, that's why i decided to go back but what i saw was a complete opposite of what i thought they would be doing. They were kissing! Kyahhhhh!!! Oh my gosh, i can't stop myself from spazzing. I mean, i am happy for my best friend now that she finally found his Mr. Right. But does she know Jiyong's real identity? My trail of thoughts were put to a halt when i felt someone sat beside me. He showed a penny in front of my face while smiling awkwardly.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Oh it was Seunghyun. It used to be one of his jokes whenever he caught me in the middle of a deep thought. Unfortunately, i can't find myself to laugh at it now.

"Leave me alone." I muttered as i tried to look the other way.

"Are you still mad?"

"No, i'm actually happy and ecstatic." I answered sarcastically as i fished my phone inside my bag to make myself look busy. I heard him sighed deeply and saw him looked into the distance.

"I'm sorry Bom, it wasn't my intention at the start. It got out of hand that..."

"That you lied to me." I finished his sentence as he look at me with pure sadness in his eyes. If we are currently in good terms, i would have hugged him right now. There was a moment of silence and i can't bear it anymore. Maybe i'm not yet ready to talk to him as my eyes started to well up. I stood up and prepared myself to leave when i suddenly felt a hand on my wrist, gripping it tightly.