Chapter 61: The Experiment

JIYONG'S POV

Despite the fact that unfortunate experiences keeps coming our way, i can't help but smile as i looked at the mirror before leaving the restroom. I still can't believe that Dara and i are having our first date right now.

I stepped out and waited for her to finish. I better think of a good restaurant where we can dine for later. Wait, good isn't enough, it should be the best. Should i call hyung? I know he knows a lot of great restaurants where girls like her would appreciate. I think Bom and Dara have the same taste. I took my phone and dialed his number. When he picked up, i asked other questions aside from the only thing i should be asking. That includes the do's and don'ts of dating. Geez, its like this is the first time i ever dated. I can't help but feel giddy but that earned me an endless teasing from Top hyung. I immediately hung up when i knew he wouldn't stop.

Several minutes already passed and Dara's still wasn't coming out from the girl's restroom. I watched as other girls keeps coming in and out of it hoping one of them was her but i didn't see her. I waited for another five minutes before i decided to call her but her phone is currently out of reach. I'm beginning to feel nervous now, my heart pounding loudly inside my chest. I can tell something is wrong. I saw a girl going inside the restroom and asked her help if she could look inside and call someone with her name. When she got out, she said nobody else was in there but her. My blood rush through my head upon knowing she's gone. I head out of that place and went to the parking lot thinking she might be there but when i reached it, she's still no where in sight. Different scenario's flashed inside my head and i can't help but think of the worst. What if she got abducted again? No, please God no. She was just with me a while ago. I tried roaming around the premises, unfortunately there's no sign of her. That's when i decided to go back to our building and look for her there. I drove as fast as i could and stormed to her room the moment i reached our headquarters. I slammed the door open praying she was there but i didn't see her. I walked inside her room and found it clean and empty, as if no one stayed there for so long but something caught my attention. There was an envelope lying above her bed with my name on it. I picked it up with my trembling hand and read its content.

Dear Jiyong,

If you read this letter, i'm sure i was already gone for quite a while now. I want to apologize for leaving, it's my turn to do something for my father. You guys already done so much and i really appreciate all your efforts but this time, i want to help him. I'm sorry for putting your lives in jeopardy most of the time, God knows how i felt guilty every time your in danger because of me. For that, I'm really really sorry.

I know i am weak and if what i did will not result to a good one but its worth a try. I don't know what will happen after this, if i'll be able to see you again. Just always remember that I love you with my all. I've never felt anything like this to anyone but you. Even when i learned about your true identity, my feelings never faltered. I kept waiting for my Mr. Right to come but when i met you, i never thought that you will play the role in my life. Sometimes i wondered if i deserve someone as precious as you and if i did, would you feel the same for me? Those were the questions that lingers inside my head that i'm hoping that the answers are yes. Hopefully...

In case things goes out of hand, i want you to promise me you'll take care of yourself and most importantly, be happy. That's all that matters. I love you so much my Jagiya, more than you'll ever know.

Love,
Dara

Tears escaped my eyes as i finished reading her letter. How could she do this? She can't do it alone, she'll die. She doesn't know how their mind works, they don't show mercy.