Chapter 8: Uninvited

DARA's POV

After getting our drinks, Donghae finally lead us to their table. It was a challenge getting there since the crowd is getting thicker as the night falls deep. We reached the table and familiar faces greeted me as they stood up and gave us space to sit down. Almost half of their department came and some brought their partners with them. As soon as we took our seat beside Donghae, the others continued chatting, sometimes laughing at someone's joke.

"So, Ms. Park, where's your boyfriend?" The guy sitting in front of me asked.

"Oh, I don't have one." I answered.

"Really? Why?" He asked, surprised visible on his face. "I mean, your too pretty to be single." He said.

"Hey Yoochun, can you keep your comments to yourself?" Donghae reprimanded.

"Its ok, maybe I haven't found my Mr. Right yet." I said as i smiled at him.

"Yeah, maybe your Mr. Right was caught in a traffic, or too lazy to show himself and confess, right Donghae?" He said grinning at him while pulling his brows up and down.

"You're paying for your drinks tonight!" said Donghae to Yoochun.

"Hey!! No fair! Im just kidding!" Yoochun told him as he began scratching his head.

"And I'm not" Donghae said while stifling a laugh.

I also laughed at the two bickering with each other not noticing the girl beside me having the time of her life. She's talking to the guy beside her as she continuously points her finger at the poor guys face. I looked at the bottle of tequila she's holding, and damn, she's half way finishing the whole bottle.

"Bom, that's enough! Give me that!" I said while grabbing the bottle away from her grasp.

"No!! Thish  ish mine! Get your own bottle Dara." She drunkenly said and get back to scolding the guy beside her.

"Bom, stop it! Leave the poor guy alone ok?" I told her and smiled apologetically to the guy who looks like he's about to stand up and run away.

"But hesh making... hik ...a great mishtake! Im just...hik ...shaving him from...wait! This is our shoong!! Lets dance!!" She said and began shouting when she heard the song playing at the background. She immediately stood up and grab my wrist as she pull me on the dance floor.

"OMG Bom!! No!! Not in there!!" I pulled her hand and tried dragging her back to our table but to no avail. I don't know where she got her strength but instead of me pulling her, I ended up the one being pulled at the middle of the crowd. I can now smell the stench of alcohol as the people danced to the sound of music. The song was up beat that's why their dance was more on jumping and raising their hands in the air. Some were grinding their bodies to their partners and I can't stand watching them. The crowd became thicker and I struggle to move around. I twisted my body to where Bom was supposed to be standing but i was shocked to see that she wasn't there. I tried looking around, unfortunately, I can't find her. I decided to squeeze myself out of the dance floor and ask Donghae for help.

As I began to move, a buffed looking guy stood in front of me preventing me to pass.

"Hey Miss, can I have this dance?" He said as he eyed me from head to toe. It was horrid that i can't help but tried hiding as much body part as i could.

"Uhmm, sorry, I don't dance." I told him and tried to walk pass through him.

I stiffened as he grabbed my wrist and twisted me to face him again. "Really? I'l teach you then." He said and smiled widely.