Chapter 18: Stranger

"You guys ready?" Chaerin asked as we prepared ourselves to leave.

"Yes babe, all set. " Seungri said smiling to her.

"I'm not talking to you so shut up!" She hissed. These two are perfect examples of world war three. They never stop bickering.

"Ok guys, enough already." Bom reprimanded them as we all get inside each others cars. I was about to get inside the van when somebody called me. Its was the jerk. I mean Jiyong.

"Hey, Dara! I'm going somewhere near your apartment after this. Do you want to ride with me?" He offered as he held his nape looking anxious. "I mean I can drop you there if you want." He added.

"But hyung, I am riding with you and you brought your two seater car. Where shall..." Seungri was cut short when someone yanked him from behind.

"You're riding with us maknae." Taeyang said pulling him to their car.

"Yeah Dara, ride with him. It will save you time." Bom suggested as she gave me a meaningful look.

"Go now unnie! Just send us a message when you get home." Minzy smiled as they hopped inside their cars leaving me and sped off. Why is everyone pushing me away?

"Wait! don't you want me to ride with you guys?" I shouted. I can't believe those girls. Aishht!!

I turned around and saw him standing beside his car, waiting for me. "Let's go?" He said as he opened the door for me. I stepped inside his car as he closed the door and walked around to the other side. I remember the last time i rode this car.

He entered the car and heard him say the familiar words again "Buckle up!" glancing at me as he started the engine. I pulled the belt over me and thank God it didn't let me down this time as i successfully snapped it in.

The ride was unbelievably quiet, both of us focused on the road when he suddenly broke the silence. "Its past twelve already, wanna eat?" He offered still focused on the road.

"Ahh, okey. What do you have in mind?" I answered. I'm hungry as well. I can now imagine different foods in my head.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Hmm, do you like ramen?" I looked at him and saw him put his forefinger on his lips and thumb on his chin as if thinking deeply.

"Sure." He simply said.

"Yes!" I whisper-shout. Didn't expect him to hear me though but he did. I looked at him and when i saw him staring at me, i returned my focus back on the road. I heard him chuckled after that. Why do i feel shy all of a sudden?

----
"One bowl of ramen for me please" i gave my order to the waiter and closed the menu.

"That's it? No extra orders?" Jiyong said. Yeah, I should get used to calling him Jiyong. After our talk last night, he hasn't acted like a jerk since then.

"Yup! How about you?" I asked him.

"I'l get the same. They said they serve the best ramen here." He commented as he looked at the waiter. "Plus give me one order of each listed on the menu." My eyes went wide when i heard what he said.

"Wow. You have a big appetite." I told him.

"Its not for me, its for you." He said nonchalantly. Wait, what did he say?