Chapter 37: The nightmare

"Wwhat...wha..what did you ssay?" I stuttered badly. I can't even complete a word.

"I'm sorry, i..i just can't..." he sighed and stepped closer as I was frozen on my spot and watched him. As soon as he's in front of me, he brought his finger up to tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear and stroke my cheek. My heart started pounding inside my chest as he stared at my eyes. "I like you Dara." He confessed and this time i can hear him loud and clear.

"Jiyong...I...I..."

"Hyung!!! We're here!!!"

Both of us suddenly turned to the door where the voice came from. I don't have to guess who it was, the voice cannot be mistaken.

"Seungri.." i heard Jiyong hissed and shot a deadly glare at him.

"What? You said we should be here ASAP, and this is the soonest we could possibly be." He said as he grinned wildly not having any idea what he just did.

"Uhhm, did we catch a bad time? Because we can come back later..." Taeyang suddenly popped beside Seungri who obviously picked up what was going on.

"No, its ok. We just finished....talking. Come in." Jiyong said looking frustrated as he moved inches away from me.

The others walked in and slowly shut the door closed. Gosh, i hope they didn't hear our conversation, that would be so embarrassing.

"What happened Jiyong?" Seunghyun asked, alarmed visible on his face.

"Dara almost got kidnapped." Jiyong said eyeing me sideways.

"What?!" All four of them shouted in unison, shocked when they heard what Jiyong said. Seunghyun suddenly rushed to me and held me in an arms length, checking if i was hurt.

"Are you ok Dara? Are you hurt somewhere? Tell me..." Seunghyun bombarded me with questions i don't even know what to answer first. I think he's worried of what Bom might do if she finds out what really happened. I was about to answer when we heard someone cleared his throat.

"Ehem..." both of us looked sideways and saw Jiyong staring at us with a hint of dismay. Seunghyun abruptly let go of me and i almost stumble if i wasn't quick enough to regain my balance. 

"Sorry.. i was just worried. Bom will definitely kill me if she finds out." Seunghyun explained earning a glare from Jiyong.

"Don't worry Seunghyun, i'l talk to her once i got home." I said patting his shoulder as i saw him relaxed.

"No, you're not going home....yet." Jiyong said and that statement shocked me. What is he saying?

"But why?" I asked.

"Because its not yet safe. Who knows your kidnappers are just waiting for the right timing to attack again. We can't jeopardize your safety." Jiyong explained as he furrowed his eyebrows. I know he's worried about me but what can i do? I can't be stuck in here forever.

"What about my job? How can i work if i'm here?" I asked crossing my arms.

"We'll take care of that. You just need to stay here for a while until we figure out what to do. Got it?" Jiyong commanded with full authority.

"But..."

"No buts Dara, its final." He said. I shifted my gaze at the direction to where the other four were standing to ask for some help but they did nothing but nod their heads and agree with him. What's wrong with them? Are they some kind of minions who just follow orders from Gru, i mean Jiyong? Tsk. I won't be surprise if i'l see them eat bananas and sing to it all day long until their brains popped out of their skulls. Arrrggg!!