Chapter 62: The Revenge

3RD PERSON'S POV

Jiyong arrived at the place where the signal came from. He can't wait for his men to come for he was in a hurry to find Dara. He scanned the whole area, inspecting if there are enemies lurking around but he didn't see any. He tried peeking inside from where he was standing and caught sight of a hidden surveillance camera near the gate. He abruptly hid behind the tree and roamed his eyes to look for other cameras that might be installed somewhere around the place. He found five more in every corner of the front entrance but luckily saw a blind spot at the side of the building. He quickly strode towards the area and tried his best to avoid being spotted. He succeeded and went inside using the back door. He was expecting to find armed men but there was none. The floor was dark and empty but he didn't let his guard down. He walked slowly and like what he did earlier, he scanned the area again for cameras and found more than the number he saw outside. He hissed in frustration for it made it more difficult for him to infiltrate the whole mansion. He immediately informed his men of the situation for them to take calculated steps once they arrived. He then called their IT experts to help him deactivate the cameras even for a short period of time.

"How long?" He asked whispering.

"Five minutes tops boss and the cameras will be back on." One of his men answered from the other line.

"That's all i need." He answered as he hung up. He peeked behind where he was hiding and waited for the cameras to shut down. After a minute, the lights of the cameras turned off simultaneously and that was his signal. He synced his watch to start the five minute count. He started searching every rooms on the first floor. When he didn't find anyone, he proceeded on the second floor not minding if he ran out of breath for all he could think of was finding Dara. Three minutes left and he still found no one within the area. His heart was pounding so loud with anticipation if he'll be able to find Dara. He was sweating profusely as he opened every door he could find. When he finished searching the last room, he quickly took his phone from his pocket and was about to call Taeyang again when he caught sight of the huge bookshelf stuck by the wall. He hung up the phone and walked towards the shelves carefully. He pulled off one strange looking book and got startled when it suddenly opened. He inspected it at first, thinking if he should get in or not but when he heard the alarm coming from his watch, he immediately threw himself inside as his time was already up. The shelf automatically closed and darkness covered the whole place causing him to go blind.

He took his phone out to use as flashlight and saw a staircase going down. He sent a message to his members to inform them his location. He followed where the stairs would lead him, careful not to make any noise. When he reached what seemed to be prison cells, he peeked behind the wall to see if there's someone guarding the area. He pulled back when he saw five or more men huddled in the corner, drinking while playing cards. They were all busy that Jiyong went to them unnoticed.

"Who's winning?" He asked while wearing a grim face. They all looked at his direction and was surprise to see him standing right in front of them. They glanced at each other in confusion as they all abruptly stood up to attack him. They charged towards him at the same time, unfortunately for them, Jiyong's skills in fighting were no match compared to the strength of all of them combined. He took them all in just few minutes without breaking a sweat.

He took his gun with attached silencer from his back and continued to search the whole area. He shoots every one he encountered along the corridors without hesitations. When he reached the further most door he could find, he heard a faint sound coming from the inside. "Appa!" He heard Dara screamed. His heart constrict instantly the moment he heard her voice.