Chapter 43: We met again

I got startled when i heard our doorbell rang and woke me up. I was lying on our couch and must have dozed off while waiting for Minho to fetch us. I looked at our watch and its already two in the afternoon. I fixed myself first before heading to the door to open it.

"Hi Dara! Are you ready?" The ever cheerful Minho greeted me and i smiled at him.

"Yes i am. Come in first. I'l ask Jiyong if he's done preparing." I said and was about to step back to let him in when i bumped my back to something hard. I looked back and was surprised to see Jiyong standing at my back wearing a deadpan expression. How did he get there?

"I'm ready." He said staring at Minho.

"Oh, i was just about to check on you." I told him as he averted his gaze to me.

"Well i'm ready now let's go." He said slowly pushing me forward and raised his arm to place it above my shoulder. I saw Minho tensed at the gesture but just shrugged it off.

Minho led us to his car and opened the passenger's seat for me but Jiyong did the same at the back seat door and let me in instead. I was going to protest but he whispered something to me "i'l take the passenger's seat." He closed the door and turned around to meet the speechless Minho. "Let's go?" I heard Jiyong said from outside and saw Minho sighed and nodded his head.

The drive was awfully quiet so i decided to break the silence. "So...Minho, are you dating someone now?" I said as i scoot over and took the space in the middle to get in between them two.

"Uhmm... no. I'm not" he said and looked at me at the rearview mirror.

"How come?"

"I don't know.. i still can't find the right girl for me." He said and smiled at me.

"Maybe you're too picky." I commented.

"Maybe..." he said and thought of something before he continued. "Actually, i already had my eyes on someone." He said and my eyes widen in anticipation.

"Really? Do i know her?"

"Yes you do., very well."

"Oh my gosh. Is it that girl who always stalk you way back in highschool?" I asked trying to guess who's that girl he was referring to. Its actually hard because he was a heart rob back then.

"No... she's scary." He said and cringed remembering the things that girl had done to get his attention.

"Hahahaha, i remember that girl. She was all over you and she even had you're name tattooed on her chest saying you're always on her heart. Hahahaha" i said as i clutched my stomach while laughing.

"Stop it. It was scary like a horror movie. Every where i look, she's there." He commented and shook his head.

"Sorry, i can't help it." I said and controlled myself from laughing more. "If its not her, then who? Its actually hard to guess since you were the campus sweetheart back then."

"You'll find out soon..." he said as we both look at Jiyong when we heard an irritated sound coming from him.

"Are you ok?" I asked Jiyong who seemed too bored since we left.