Chapter 13: Thank you

"Where's that panda? The meeting is about to start in a few minutes." Top slumped on his chair adjacent to the other members.

"I told him to be here earlier than 9am. I reminded him a million times not to be late." Daesung commented as he reached for his phone and was about to call him when someone barged inside the room.

"Im here my brothers!!! You may now stop worrying about me!" Seungri entered the room with full swag as he flashed his wide grin.

"Who says we're worried about you?" Jiyong said looking bored as ever.

"I know you all are. Your just shy to admit it right? Haha!" Seungri immediately sat beside Daesung as the meeting starts.

One of their transactions with the Japanese client had an unexpected problem that's why Jiyong have to call them for a meeting. Its one of their shipments that was being forbidden to pass through the ports. Aside from being a well known businessmen in the country, they are also engaged in the underground negotiations, may it be legal or illegal, but mostly illegal. Their group is known to be the most powerful mobster in the underground society. They call themselves Bigbang which are most respected by other gangs, high or low profile, for they maintain a good reputation. Each of them belongs to a wealthy family who owned several businesses in and out of the country. But unlike others, they are not a fan of publicity. They always keep themselves out of the public eye so they can still enjoy a normal life aside from being a gangster.

"Our goods has been confiscated by the authority when it passed through the main port. One of the boxes has not been sealed properly causing it to be exposed." Taeyang reported as the others listened attentively.

"How did it happen?" Jiyong hissed.

"Yeah, how the hell did it slip to our inspection group? Top growled as he continued. "Who is in charge of that?"

"We should have it investigated as soon as possible or else this won't be the last time that it will happen." Daesung suggested as he tried to calm everyone.

"Whats weird is that we have been doing this for so long and nothing like this ever happened. Do you guys think we are being sabotaged? " Taeyang knowingly said causing others to nod.

"Are you saying there's a traitor living among us?" Top asked as he raised his brow.

"Well, whoever it is, he must not be stupid enough to get caught. Because if he did, he will face his maker without a face." Jiyong menacingly said.

"But what should we do hyung? They thought we double crossed them because of what happened?" Seungri pulled his hair in frustration. Worry is visible on his face.

"I'l talk to them. I know they'll understand. We just have to deliver new goods to them to replace those that were confiscated." Jiyong said as his hands curled into a fist causing his knuckles to turn white.  "We have to be careful next time."

-------------

DARA'S POV

I finally got back to work after a week of rest. Bom helped me get home from the hospital and took care of me for the rest of the week. I don't know what i'l do without her. I told her not to tell my parents what happened for I know they will get worried. I'm glad I was able to convince her.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone barged inside my office almost knocking my door down. "Dara!!!" He shouted. It was Donghae. "Why are you here? You should still be at home resting!"