Chapter 17: Truce

As I saw a man drowning in the water, i immediately stood up and ran to save him. I swam to him as fast as I could as I heard Bom and the others screaming. I doubled my effort when I already saw his body sinking. I dove into the water and when I didn't see him, i dove further down. Fortunately, a reflection from what seems to be a necklace helped me and became my guide in finding him. I dove further more and reached his hand pulling him up with me. As i reached the surface, that's the only chance i had to look at his face and I was shocked to see who it was. Its the grumpy jerk.

"Hey, wake up...hey.." I gently slapped his face to wake him but he was still unconscious. I immediately swam to the shore as i hugged him from the back and pulled him.

"Oh my god Dara! What happened?" Bom asked as soon as we reached the shore.

"I don't know Bom!" I answered her and without thinking twice, i immediately perform a CPR on him. Pumping his chest as i count, and blew on his mouth repeatedly. Oh God, let him live.

The other boys came to rescue as i did the same routine over and over again until he abruptly spit an amount of water from his mouth. Oh thank God!

"Are you ok?" I worriedly asked and immediately hugged him. I don't know why but i was uncontrollably shaking as a tear fell right from my eye. I broke from the hug and looked at him again to check if he's really ok. I caught him staring at me and without knowing, i did the same too. Its the first time I saw his eyes that long and the same time i realized they were familiar.

"Ehem," someone cleared his throat causing us to look away instantly.

"You jerk! What's wrong with you? Don't you know how to swim?" I shouted at him remembering what happened.

"I...I was..." He stuttered, looking at me then at his friends then back at me.

"What? You just want to give all of us a heart attack?!? God your unbelievable!!" I screamed as i walked out and headed back to our room leaving them shocked.

----------

(JIYONG'S POV)

"Jiyong! What happened man?" I heard Taeyang asked me kneeling down to reach my level.

"Yeah, what happened to you? We thought we lost you. If it weren't for Dara, we wouldn't know you were drowning. " Top hyung exclaimed.

My head turned to the direction of where she's heading as i saw her entered the house and slammed the door behind her. So that's the reason why she was the first person i saw when i regained my consciousness. She saved me.

"Hyung! Are you alright?" Seungri asked as he held my shoulder and checked where could i possibly be hurt.

"I'm fine now Ri."i answered him trying to stand up but failed. Seungri instantly  grab my arm and helped me stand as Taeyang did the same with the other. They led me to one of the rooms and told me to take some rest.

"You can take this room Ji, i'l just share with Taeyang on the other room." Top hyung said as i nodded in response. "Just call us if you need anything, ok? And please, stay out of the water for a while, Bigbang needs a leader. " i just shook my head with his comment as they all left the room.

To be honest, what happened earlier was either an accident or i was just being an idiot. When i saw her on that swimsuit, i don't know what came over me but I really hate the fact that she's wearing it. Didn't she know that a lot of guys might look at her in a very indecent way? I wanted to grab her back to the house and order her to change into something less revealing. But I can't and I don't have the right to do that. To restrain myself, i decided to go swimming instead not minding the leg injury i had last encounter with the gang who double crossed us. Someone had the courage to break my leg, good for him, he now lives six feet under. I swam far enough to avoid looking at her and before i knew it, a jolt of pain spread in my right leg causing me to sink. I tried swimming using my other leg but found it difficult for the pain is gradually increasing as it reached my upper thigh. I breath my last supply of air as i felt myself sinking, finally gave up trying as i succumbed to darkness. Next thing i knew, i was revived by someone and her face was the first thing that came to view. She asked me if i was ok as she hugged me. She was shaking really hard and it didn't escape me when i saw a tear fell from her eyes. Is she that worried? But why? I thought she doesn't like me remembering what she told me earlier and its obvious judging by how she acts towards me. I stared at her eyes long enough that we forgot that there are others with us. When i thought she forgot what happened, she began shouting at me bringing her old self again. I stuttered as i tried answering her questions. Yes, i did, and i don't know why but she's the only one who has that effect on me. She's the only one who can make me feel these mixed emotions which i find so hard to understand. Heck, i even asked google just to find answers to those things that has been bugging me for quite some time now. Yeah, call me pathetic but i'm really confused. Should i ask an expert on this? Arggg!! Whats wrong with me?!?