Chapter 54: Reunited

JIYONG'S POV

"Any leads?" I asked Taeyang who was sitting in front of different computers and laptops. Its one of our facilities here in the headquarters that we use to track different people around the whole country, and if needed, across the world. He, together with our network experts, have been tracking Dara's location for the past twenty four hours. Its actually more than that since Dara went missing. We can instantly report this to the police but we know better. If she was indeed captured by one of Lee's men, then most of the government officers are definitely included in their payroll. I cannot risk any of them knowing that we are currently taking steps on finding them.

"Negative Ji. We already checked all of the possible hideouts of that bastard in and out of the city but still none. We are now scanning the outside cities and provinces." He informed looking frustrated as well.

"What about Daesung? Did he update you?" I asked as i paced back and forth.

"He did. He said he scattered all our men around the area of the club as well as other clubs and places that the punks might be lurking around. They are currently on standby." Taeyang answered still busy typing on the computer.

"Don't stop looking. We have to find her as soon as possible." I ordered as i took my jacket and two of my trusted guns.

"Where are you going?" Taeyang asked giving me a confused look.

"I'l look for her. I can't take it any longer. All this waiting, its killing me." I told him as i raked my hair with my hand in frustration.

"But Jiyong.." Hyung tried to stop me but i cut him instead.

"Listen, i know your worried but i can't just stand here doing nothing. The more hands we got, the more faster we can locate her. Just keep me updated." They all nod at me in response but the worried look didn't leave their faces.

I was already by the door when we heard Hyung's phone rang. He hurriedly picked the call up and put it on speaker the moment he saw who the caller was.

"Hyung! We found one of them! And i think he knows where she is." We all looked at each other's eyes before we heard hyung responded.

"Good. We'll be there as soon as we can. Take care Dae."

"Thanks Hyung. You too." And Daesung hung up.

"Let's go!" I said and the four of us headed to the door when Bom noona abruptly stood in front of us blocking the door.

"I'm coming with you." She said as her eyes suddenly welled up. Hyung reached for her hand and caressed her face.

"Bom, i can't risk you there. Its too dangerous." He explained.

"But Dara..."

"I know, we'll do everything to save her. Just trust us on this." He said as she finally nod in agreement.

All of us headed out but i was stopped by Noona's grip on my wrist. I twisted around to face her and was taken aback when she suddenly hugged me. "Find her please. Don't let anything bad happened to her Jiyong."

I hugged her back and pulled away to give her a reassuring look. "Noona don't worry. I'l find her even if you don't ask. I won't stop until we get her back. I promise." I said and stepped out of the room.