Chapter 10: Stalk-her

DARA's POV

Today is the monthly issue's deadline for submission. Good thing though, we managed to finished it all last week. Just some finishing touches and its ready for approval. I was checkingh some emails when i suddenly heard a knock on my door. "Come in."

"Ms. Park, here's the final copy of this months issue." Siwon said. One of our editors and the most jolly one.

"Oh, ok. Just place it there. I will double check the revisions." I told him.

"Ok Ms. Park, one of the writers added one last article on the last part." He informed me as he rubbed his nape.

"Oh really? Ok then. I'l just call you if there's other changes. Thank you Siwon." I said. He then nod and headed out.

When I was done with my emails, I took the copy of the issue and started scanning it. It was good to go actually but I saw the last part Siwon was talking about earlier, the last minute addition entitled "Behind the success". There was a picture of a man in his late 40's posted in front. His name is Kwon Hyunsuk, one of the most successful business tycoon in the country. They practically owned almost all kinds of industry and top sellers of automobiles.  It says here that behind their success is the hard work and contribution of his only son, Kwon Jiyong. Wait a second, Jiyong? It sounds familiar. Where did I hear that name before? I grabbed my phone to call Siwon and he immediately picked up.

"Siwon, regarding the last part of the issue, they didn't include other photos in here?" I asked him.

"No Ms. Park, they said that's the only picture provided and allowed to be posted." He confirmed.

"Really? They're that private huh?" I said as I nod my head.

"Yes, that's what the writer told me. And he didn't had the chance to interview the son of Mr. Kwon. They won't allow it." He added.

"Ok then. Well I will send this to the board for final approval. Good job guys!" I greeted.

"Thank you Ms. Park" he said as we hang up.

Hmm, maybe its another Jiyong this article is referring to.

---------
3RD POV

"Hyung!! You didn't tell us your coming home already. We could have fetch you and you know hang out?" Seungri said as he clapped Top's shoulder.

"Yeah hyung, its been a while, how's the vacation?" Daesung said feeling excited.

They were all inside Jiyong's office located on the very top floor of their building. Its one of their bases built in the heart of the city. All their transactions happens here. Mostly those that are beyond what normal business man does. Some are unknown to the public specially the government.

"It was fine." Top simply said.

"Did you meet new girls?" Seungri asked while grinning mischievously.

"Yeah hyung, did you?" It was Daesung this time.

"You two, stop bothering him. Can't you see he just came from a vacation and you guys are already giving him a headache." Taeyang said looking annoyed.

"Its ok. Yeah I met a girl. She's pretty and smart." Top said smiling but immediately frowned. "Didn't work out though."

"What?!? Why?" Seungri asked shocked.

"You know why. I don't want her involved." He said feeling down.

"Wow hyung, she must be really something. She got you damn hard." Seungri said as he shook his head.

"So what's up with you guys? What's new?" Top said changing the topic. He looked at their quiet leader sitting on his chair while reading a file seriously with a raised brow. "Hey ji, what are you reading? Top asked but he seemed not to hear him. "Jiyong!" He called again, this time raising his head to Top.

"Yeah?" Jiyong answered.

"I said what's that your reading?" Top asked as he stepped closer to his desk.

"Nothing." He answered as he instantly closed the folder he's holding and set it aside.

"Can I see it?" Top said, earning the curious stares of the three.

"No!" Jiyong said raising his voice a bit higher. "Its nothing, really."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I take a look?" Top pushed while smirking. He knows he's hiding something.

"Fine, go ahead." Jiyong said crossing his arms over his chest. Top took the folder from the table and read it.

"Sandara Park? Wait, why are you reading her file?" He asked. The three walked closer beside Top looking at the file as well. "Are you stalking her?"

"No! Of course not.  Why will I stalk her?" Jiyong said defensively as he stood up and tried to snatch the file from Top's hand.

"Then why do you have her files ji?" Taeyang asked as he smiled at him.

"Well, its... Its because I.." He said as he stuttered. "Wait, why do I have to explain myself to you? Give me that. " he said as he snatched the file from Top.

"Woah, just asking bro. You don't have to be mad or something." Top said as he raised both his hands as if surrendering. "Who is she anyway?"

"Wait, is that the girl from the cafe? The one you always come across with? Don't tell me your.." Taeyang said as Jiyong cut him off

"Shut it, I know what your thinking and its not even close." He said as he grabbed his jacket and headed out the room.

"I don't know about you guys but he definitely looks guilty." Taeyang said giving the others a meaningful look. Everyone laughed at his comment.

----------
DARA'S POV

I really hate Mondays. It really drains the energy you get from weekends. Maybe that's the reason why they came up with the term Monday sickness. It really consumes you. I just finished my work and its already 8:30pm. Bom didn't go to work today, and i think she will take the whole week off. Good thing her manager approved of it. She really needs a vacation. Anyway, I better get going, I still need to feed my demanding tummy.

I was on my way out of the building when I heard a loud thunder. Great,  it will rain soon and I don't have my umbrella with me. Why does it have to rain now that I'm about to go home? I'm starting to believe that luck really hates me. Well, maybe I can make it to the taxi stand before it pours. So before I could change my mind, I started walking really fast. So fast that I didn't notice that there's a small hole on the sidewalk I was walking into. I mistakenly walked in it causing my heels to get stuck. Can it get any worse than this? Arggh. And yes, the sky answered me as the rain finally poured. Yeah, the universe loves me so much they blessed me. I frowned at the thought. I tried pulling my shoe but to no avail, the earth is stronger than me. Oh my, what am I saying? "Its just a shoe, take it!! Damn you! " I shouted. I looked around and I sighed in relief as I saw no one out there. Anyway, its getting cold, I better go home. I walked further and tried hailing every cab that passed through but they aren't stopping. Im tired already but my hope was lifted when I saw a car stopping. Wait, i know this guy. He's...no freakin way!

----------//
A/N

Don't forget to vote and post comments guys!! Thanks!

Nyce_gurl03