Chapter 36: Confession

JIYONG'S POV

I walked out of the bar feeling really pissed. I can't believe her siding that bastard. After what he did to her, now they're friends? Or were they just friends? Argg! I didn't see her in two weeks and now that i did, he's with another man. Damn it.

I got out of the bar and was about to leave when i noticed a man came out from the back door. He was carrying a girl on his shoulder like a sack of potato. I thought it was some random girl who just got drunk but when I squinted my eyes to see it more clearly, i recognized who it was. It was Dara dangling limply on the man's shoulder looking unconscious.

Without thinking twice, i ran quickly to them before he could take Dara away.
"Put here down." I commanded him and that put him into a halt. He laid Dara down at the back of the van before he twisted around to face me. He has the same height and body structure as me. "Why are you taking her?"

"Its none of your business kid, now scram!" He said smirking at me. Tsk. This low life doesn't know who he's talking to huh.

"I'l spare you if you give her to me." I warned him but he laughed at me like i was telling a joke. I noticed three more men emerged from the van but their sizes were bigger than the first. These idiots really want to meet their creator this early.

"You mean spare us? Are you kidding me? Do you think you stand a chance against us?" He mocked. Now my blood is starting to boil.

"Last chance. Don't be stupid and hand her over to me." I said giving them my last warning.

"Not a chance boy." He said as he took his gun from his waist but before he could aim his gun at me, his three men were already on the ground flooding the floor with their own blood. The man looked behind him and he was beyond shocked to see them lying on the floor when he didn't even hear any gunshot. "Wh-what..hhow ddid you..." He stuttered looking back at me.

"You're next." I said as i smirked at him. He looked terrified at first but tried to aim the gun at me again. How stupid can he get? Before he could pull the trigger, i shot his knees and i heard a loud groan as he fell to the ground. Good thing the music from inside the bar was loud enough for no one seems to hear what's happening back here.

I took a step near him and crouched down to meet his level. "Who sent you?" I asked as i played with my gun in front of him.

"Don't kill me, please. I beg you." He said holding his knees now spurting out blood.

"You know, i hate repeating my question." I muttered as i gave him a passive face.

"Mr. Kwon. It was Mr. Kwon who sent us. He paid us to kidnap the girl." He instantly answered. The rage inside of me started to build up as my eyes narrowed into tiny slits.

"What does he want from her?" I gritted my teeth.

"I don't know, i just heard them talking about blackmailing someone." He said. So my sick headed father already knew about her. "Please don't kill me, don't let them know i told you that...."

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when someone from my back shot him in the head. I twisted around to check who it was but i don't see anyone until my eyes landed on one of the rooftops beside the bar. I saw a man holding a rifle disappeared in the dark. Maybe one of my father's snipers. Thinking that there's more of them, i immediately closed the door of the van where Dara was unconsciously lying as i hopped inside the driver's seat. I maneuvered the van and thought of heading to one of our secret hideout, the one even my father never knew.