Chapter 52: Dragon Unleashed

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

I decided to take Bom to one of our headquarters. There, we can have all the necessary equipment to help us locate Dara. It didn't occur to me that this will be the time that i have to tell Bom everything. Maybe fate is pushing me to do this, it just used the situation to end the secrets i've been hiding from her since we've met.

The drive was awfully quiet until we arrived at our destination. She kept her silence all throughout the ride and i don't like it, not one bit. 

I opened the door to her side and guided her as we entered the building. Armed guards were surrounding the whole area. I tried to glance at her to see her reaction but only to be disheartened when i saw her brows furrowed on her forehead, bewildered. Still, she didn't say a thing and that made me more nervous. This is the other side of her and even if i tried harder, i can't get a hold of what's running inside her mind right now. She's scanning every corner of the place and everything that her eyes landed on, now wearing a blank face.

We headed towards the elevator as i pressed the uppermost floor. It slid open and i let her in first. She watched as the numbers goes up without giving me a glance. I know she's pissed right now and i'm getting worried by the minute. She's giving me the silent treatment.

We both heard the ding sound as we reached the penthouse. As we stepped out of the elevator, two of our men stationed outside the doors bowed to us. I did the same and they let us in. Soon after, i saw Taeyang and Seungri sitting at the couch of our main office.

"Top hyung, we got here as soon as we received your call. What happened?" Seungri alarmingly asked as he stood up and walked towards us. I was about to answer him when Bom beat me to it.

"Dara's missing. We have to help her!" She said, worry visible in her face. I don't know why but i kind of like it this way than the blank face she's been giving me the whole time.

"What happened exactly? How did she go missing?" Taeyang asked this time. He's sitting on the couch with a laptop in front of him.

"We were just drinking in a bar then she excused herself to look for Donghae then we didn't notice that she's been gone for more than an hour because of Jiyong and...." she narrated what happened without pausing when Taeyang interrupted her.

"Wait, Jiyong was with you guys?" He abruptly stood up from his seat.

"No, he called and he was so drunk that we have to talk sense to him before he do something stupid." Bom's mood shifted from being worried to pissed again. I rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Look guys, if i'm not mistaken, somebody must have taken her. We still don't know who." I said.

"You mentioned Donghae, as in Lee Donghae?" Taeyang asked again with furrowed eyes and that got Bom's attention.

"Yes, you guys know him?" She asked obviously confused.

Taeyang and Seungri gave each other a knowing look before drifting their eyes towards me as if asking for help. "I'l explain it to you later Bom, but right now we need to act fast and strategize our plan." I said and thankfully she agreed.

"Ok, we better get our team for that. I'l make the calls. Wait, where's Daesung?" Taeyang asked looking around when all of us got startled when we heard someone entered the door.

"Hyungs!! I'm here! I'm sorry i'm late." He smiled while panting hard. He stood five steps away from us, afraid that he'll receive a smack from any of us.