Chapter 45: When it rains, it really pours...

DARA'S POV

After having a sincere talk with my mom, we went downstairs and saw the others waiting for us, excluding Jiyong. I saw appa sitting on the couch, his head hanging low. Beside him was Sanghyun. I guess he already knows what happened earlier.

"Noona..." Sanghyun said when he saw me going down the stairs. He immediately dashed towards me and gave me a hug.

"Why are you crying?" I asked when i felt his body shook. He gently pushed himself away from the hug to look at me.

"Noona, are you going to leave us?" He asked with teary eyes.

"Of course not. Who told you i'm leaving you?"

"I just thought you were because of what happened. Please noona, don't leave." He said and hugged me again.

"Shhh, i'm not leaving my family ok? I love you guys. Nothing's going to change so stop crying." I cooed as i rubbed his back with my hand. My eyes then landed on appa standing a few feet away. I let go of Sanghyun and gave appa a hug as well.

"I'm so sorry Dara, for everything i've done. I know you deserve to know the truth. Please, forgive your appa." He said as my tears started to fall again. I felt my father's sincerity as he pleaded for forgiveness.

"Stop it appa, you know i can't withstand seeing you like this. I already forgave you. I love you appa." I told him and tighten my hug. My tears continued to flow as the rest joined us in the hug.

We let go and smile at each other. "Wait, where is Jiyong?" I asked as i scanned our living room.

"I think he went outside." Appa said pointing at the door.

"Let me check on him." I told them and walked outside.

I looked around the house and found him standing at our backyard, his back facing me. He was engaged on the phone talking to someone and i think he's mad judging by the way he talks.

"What?!? Who took him?" He shouted and paced back and forth not noticing me. "F*ck! Find out who's behind this and i want them dead. You hear me?! Dead or you'll get it from me!" He said and it shocked me. Did i hear him right? Did he just order someone to kill someone? I heard him hung up the phone angrily and turned around to come face to face with me, his expression shocked as if he just saw a ghost. "Dara... hhow long hhave you been there?" He stuttered.

"Long enough..." he sighed deeply and raked his hair with his hand.

"Look Dara, let me explain." He took a step towards me and was about to hold my hand when i immediately stepped back away from him.

"Explain what? That you're a killer?!"

"Dara, listen.." he tried to step forward but i backed away again.

"Why will i listen to a liar like you?" He stared at me looking hurt, not knowing what to say. "Who are you and why do you know a lot about me? Are you one of them?" I said and waited for him to answer but nothing came. He stared at me but no words came out of his mouth. Is he for real? Why does this keep happening to me?

For the nth time, my tears automatically fell again but this time for a different reason. Why is everybody lying to me? First my family and now Jiyong.