Chapter 35: Reunion

This week has been very hectic for me but its actually good. It makes my head preoccupied from thinking nonsense stuff. Two weeks had past and I need to forget everything that happened, that's the plan and so far its working.

I was checking my mails when i heard my phone sitting on top of my table rang. Eyes still fixed in front of my computer, i answered without checking who it was. "Hello?"

"Hey, Dara! How are you?" The male voice greeted. I looked at my phone screen to see who it was and pressed it back to my ear.

"Hey Jaejoong. I'm good. What about you? What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Are you free later? Let's have dinner, my treat." He asked hurriedly.

"Oh, ok. I'l finish my work first before i could join you. Is that alright?" I told him.

"No problem, just send me a message when you're done. I'll be just around the corner." He informed me. Maybe he has a meeting somewhere near our building or something.

"Ok. See yah! Bye." I hung up and continued working when it rang again after a few seconds. Arggg. Who is it this time? "Hello?"

"Just checkin if you're going to pick it up again. Hahahaha." It was Jaejoong again laughing like a maniac on the other line.

"Jaejoong!! How can i finish my work if you keep calling me? You babo!" I yelled at him. If only i could reach his neck through the phone, i would strangle him to death.

"Hahahaha, aigoo. Fine fine. Finish your work. See you later!" He said and he hung up. I won't be surprise if one day i would have to accompany him to have his brain checked.

I was about to type on my computer when my phone rang for the third time. Aisht! This guy doesn't know when to stop. I answered the phone again and this time i shouted at him. "Jaejoong! I told you to...."

"Jaejoong? Who's Jaejoong?"

"Bom?" I asked, i pinched the bridge of my nose when i learned it was her. Note to self, always check who the caller is before answering.

"Who else? And who is this Jaejoong?" She asked curiously.

"He was the one who accompanied me at the ball. Don't you remember?" I told her as i shook my head.

"Oh yeah i remember, anyways, Chaerin and Minzy asked me if we could meet them at the bar later after work. You game?" She asked with full enthusiasm. I know she loves going to the bar.

"Oh, i would but i already said yes to Jaejoong for dinner."

"Awww, come on Dara, its not the same without you there. You can let him come if you want. Please?..." She begged.

"I'l ask him if he wants, i'l just send you a message later."

"Ok, i hope you can come, they said they miss you already." Oh gosh, here comes the part when she makes me feel guilty for not coming.

"Aisht, fine. I'l come after dinner." I said and we hung up the phone.

After my shift, i went down our building to meet up with Jaejoong. He was leaning on his car while busy fumbling his phone with smashed eyebrows. He didn't even noticed me coming.  "Hey.." I greeted him but he didn't look my way.