Chapter 20: Trapped

(JIYONG'S POV)

"How's the deal with the Japanese?" I asked Top hyung.

"Already sealed. They already agreed with our terms." He said as he sipped his coffee. "and of course the last shipment was already replaced with interest. That made them happy." He continued.

"Good. How about the Chinese? Are they already settled?" I asked.

"Yeah, they gave us additional packs for paying them in advance." Taeyang informed us.

"Great. So any other things i should know about?" I asked them as i ready myself on leaving.

"Ahh, your father. " i stopped as i heard Taeyang saying something i didn't want to hear. "He wants to talk to you. He didn't say why."

"Tell him I'm busy." I told him and headed to the door.

"But Jiyong..."

"If he wants to talk to me, he can personally see me." I hissed as i finally take my leave. What does he want this time?

--------
(DARA'S POV)

"Do you know that guy?" Donghae asked me as he sat here in my office since this morning. He kept bombarding me with too many questions i don't even know how to answer.

"I told you i don't know him, i just bumped into him the other day. That was it." I answered him as i pinched the bridge of my nose. I'm starting to have a serious headache because of it.

"What did he tell you? And why was he apologizing? Did he hurt you?" He asked non stop. Oh boy, he's like Bom's twin or something.

"Donghae! Will you stop interrogating me? Gosh, if you're applying to be my parent, well i already have them." I raised my voice on him. I saw his shocked face and stopped the moment i said it.

"I'm sorry, i was just worried." He said as he turned his back on me.

"Look Donghae, i'm so...."

"You don't need to apologize, i was way out of line. I'l go ahead now." He said as he left the room.

What did i just do? Arggg.

It was lunch time and i didn't see Donghae around. I tried calling him but he's not picking up. Maybe he's still mad at me. I then tried calling Bom and she's not picking up too. I just remembered, she's on leave today until the end of the week. She has been called by her mom for assistance and she can't say no to it. Where is she when i need her.

The day ends and i went home alone this time. Good thing the creepy guy from yesterday didn't show up. I must admit, he really is creepy. Well, not physically but his aura is so strong even if he's smiling, you can feel that he's not the type to mess around with. I was lucky i was with Donghae yesterday. Somehow, i feel safe.

I arrived at my apartment feeling a bit exhausted. Well, i did all the work for i can't reach Donghae after our heated argument. I really don't know why he's making a big deal out of it. I don't know who that guy is and i'm not interested in knowing. After preparing for bed, i tried calling Donghae again but he's still not picking up. What i said must have hurt him that much. I just sighed and was about to place my phone on the bedside table when i heard a ding signifying i received a message. I unlocked my phone and saw that it was from an unknown number. Hmm, I wonder who this is. Curiosity hits me so I sat on my bed and tried sending a message as well.

Unknown number: Good evening.

Me: Good evening. Who's this? Maybe you've got the wrong number?

Unknown number: Is this Ms. Park?

Me: Maybe, who are you?

Unknown number: Maybe? So this isn't Ms. Park? If not, why should I tell you who I am?

Me: Let's just say I am who you think I am. Who are you and how did you get this number?

Unknown number: I got sources.

Me: Are you going to tell me who you are or not? If not, I'm not replying anymore!!!

Unknown Number: Fine! This is Jiyong. Your friendly neighborhood.

Me: Jiyong?!? You jerk!! How did you get my number?!?

Jiyong the Jerk: I told you, i got sources.

Me: Whoever your sources are, they're going to pay!

Jiyong the Jerk: Are you still mad at me?

Me: You're the one whose mad at me remember?

Jiyong the Jerk: No. I don't remember.

Me: Aisht. You really are a jerk! I'm going to sleep now so stop bothering me! And fyi, you're not spiderman!!! ;((

I tossed my phone beside me as my blood is starting to boil again. Whoever gave my number to that jerk will definitely get it. Argggh. I cover my head with my pillow as my eyes started to feel heavy and succumbed to sleep.

--------
(3rd POV)

A man trapped in the basement where a laboratory was built, was working with his latest formula on creating a drug that will be of greatest threat to any human being. A drug, not only will poison the mind, but can also erase memories of whoever takes it. Its main purpose is to manipulate the person's decision making and take advantage of the situation where they are not in their right mind.

The man behind this project doesn't really care if someones life will be in danger. What's important is to gain power and money by using it against his enemy and to those who will come and ruin his plans.

"Any progress doctor?" A young man asked as he sat comfortably in a swivel chair, arms placed behind his nape.

"None!" The doctor muttered under his breath.

"Really? Or you're just not doing your job correctly?" He calmly said but full of doubts.

"I told you, this isn't easy as it seems!" He slammed his hand on the metal table, almost crashing the tubes. "And even if i finish this, have you thought about the lives of those people you plan on using this to?"

"We are not seeking your opinion doctor. All we need you to do is to finish that fucking drug and follow every orders we make." He hissed looking at him with menacing eyes. He stood up and walked towards the doctor's back as he leaned closer to his ear. "You know, your delaying tactics will not put your little angel to safety." He whispered making the doctors eyes widen in horror.

"Don't you dare!" The doctor shouted as his hands curled into a fist.

"Then do as we say and nothing bad will ever happen. You don't want to make the Boss angry don't you?" He said looking at him as a smile curved on his lips and left him alone.

The doctor slumped his shoulders in defeat as he cried hard for this is the only thing he can do to protect the life he treasured the most.

--------//
A/N
Hello readers! Hope you're enjoying so far. Leave your comments so i would know if its getting boring and needs some revisions. Thanks!

Nyce_gurl03