Chapter 56: Rescue Mission

JIYONG'S POV

"Are we all set?" I asked everyone inside the room where we all gathered to plan the rescue.

"Yes boss!" All of our men answered except for my members who just nodded in response.

"Let's make this quick and i want all of you back here safe. Do you understand?" I asked again, louder this time.

"Yes boss!" They answered in unison.

Others began to gather their stuff while those in charge of the navigation went to their respective positions.

"Hyungs! Be careful." Seungri hugged all of us tight. He's always like that every time we went to missions. He never fails to remind us to be cautious and careful.

"You too maknae." I told Seungri as i held on to his shoulder.

The five of us hurriedly got inside our cars, Top hyung with me and the rest following us behind. The location where they brought her will take us an hour to reach. Some of our men went ahead of us to check if what that bastard told us was true. Fortunately, he cared about his dear life for according to them, they spotted Donghae inside the building along with his men. I can't imagine what i will do to him once i saw him. I'l rip him apart limb from limb.

"Jiyong." Top hyung snatched me from my reverie as he eyed me sideways. "Stop it." He said which made me confused.

"Stop what?" I asked looking at him.

"That." He pointed at my face as he drifted his gaze back to the road. He must have noticed my facial expressions. "Stop thinking what you're thinking. It won't help if you let your emotions take over you. Focus Jiyong. Don't let it get to you." Top hyung reminded me.

"I can't promise that." I stubbornly said.

"Think about Dara. If anything goes wrong, her life is on the line." He finally said and i just nodded.

"Thanks hyung." I sighed. Just the thought of Dara getting hurt made me cringed as i felt a pang inside my chest. I can't let it happen. I must save her.

--------
3RD PERSON'S POV

Everyone arrived at the location and they immediately dispersed. Jiyong and Top moved at the back entrance as for the three took care of the front. They secured the area and waited for the signal coming from the navigators left back in the base. They already saw some of the thugs guarding each post of the building as they roamed around.

"We're just waiting for your signal." Jiyong heard Taeyang's voice on his earpiece as he was trying to communicate. "Can you see them?"

"We do boss. We'll be your eyes to guide you." The man stationed at the headquarters answered. "All are set."

"Good. Everyone! Let's do this!" Taeyang spoke for everyone to hear.

They readied themselves and started sprinting towards the men guarding each post. Equipped with their silencer guns and daggers, they attacked them one by one and avoided creating any sound that might alarm other men inside the building. They successfully wiped the the thugs lurking outside and proceeded entering the area with caution.