Stucky - Language

"Aw fuck you!" You said looking at the short brown haired boy next to you who smiled innocently. "Language!" Steve called out before going back to making his signature pancakes that he liked to call "Freedom Pancakes" that consisted of Blueberries, raspberries, and whip cream to top the concoction off.

Going back to the game it wasn't until Bucky "accidentally" killed you was when the fight began to happen. Which resulted in you slamming the controller on the couch

"Stop acting like a loser"
"Cut your fucking hair"
"Whatever, you look like shit"
"Stop wearing that mask you look like you're whipped"
"You stupid little-"

"(Y/N)! BUCKY! CORNERS OF KITCHEN NOW!" You two stared at Steve before laughing and Bucky was first to speak. "What are we?5?" He said making you scream and laugh. You looked over at Steve who was red. He went up to Bucky and took his ear and yanked it. "Steve! OW!" He said as you watched him stifle against Steve's grip. "How about you missy?" You stood up and ran to the corner of the room and stared at the walls.

Steve hummed again and went back to making his pancakes. It wasn't until a mistake causing Steve to hit his hand on the pan.

"Aw Fuck!" Steve said before fanning his finger in the air. When you and Bucky heard this you turned around and looked at Steve. "Wait, I.... Shit" you two smiled before Bucky ran up and held Steve's arms and you held his legs.

"Guys, I'm sorry!"
"(Y/n) don't do that"
"Bucky stop"
"Guys cmon this isn't funny"
"Bucky?"
"Y/n?"

"Fuck"