Brony X Bucky X Reader- Lab

You walked down the hall to the doors to the lab. Entering the code, the doors automatically opened to reveal Bruce not moving. Wondering what happened you walked over and saw him sleeping. "Bruce? Bruce" you said shaking his shoulder slightly.

"Huh? Oh, hi (y/n)" he said readjusting his posture. "What can I do for you?" He asked motioning you to sit down. "Um..okay how do I say this....I need shoes" you said waiting for his response to the awkward question. "Shoes? Ask Tony he'll lend you his credit card" Bruce said writing some stuff down.

"No not just shoes! Fast, boosted, shoes win wheels Bruce! I need them fast!" You said swirling your arms around the lab. "Oh, okay. Here's some money and get some shoes and bring them back here, bring someone with you" he said motioning you to leave.

You wondered who to bring with you to the shop since barely anyone was here. 'Bucky' you said in your mind before running left then going straight down the hall. 'W.S' was marked on the door. You opened the door revealing Bucky hidden in a thick duvet.

"Bucky!" You cried shaking him. "Steve has an allergic reaction!" You said before he jumped up completely shirtless. "Steve? Where? Was it pollen?!" He said panicking. "No he's in New Jersey on a mission" you said looking at some stuff in his room.

"Then why the hell would you do that!" He said sitting back down rubbing his eyes. "I need someone to come with me to buy shoes, can you come? Security will never let me leave if I don't have someone with me" you said looking at him. He nodded before getting up and getting dressed in his usual 'civilian' attire.

"Let's go kid" he said pushing you out of his room and into the elevator. "No" he said out of nowhere. "What? What happen" you said looking around. "Your outfit it's showing your stomach pull your suspenders up" you nodded before,Pulling them up and dragging the Man out of the elevator and to the shop to buy black low cut vans.

"Okay I'm gonna sleep" he said waving to you and disappearing into his room. You smiled before going back to the lab and putting the shoes on the table, while you waited for Tony. "Okay so you wanted...Boosters, Comfort, and wheels? Is that correct?" Tony asked looking at his clipboard. You said yes until he grabbed the shoes and began to tinker with it.

Tony motioned for Bruce to come over and you took a seat faced to them. Tony grabbed a small  knife and cut two small rectangles at the sides and inserted small boosters with a button on the back to activate them. Then he put some small wheels on the bottom. Once he did it to both shoes they were done.

"Okay wanna try them out kid?" Bruce said smiling with Tony in the back giggling like a little girl. Then the three of you guys walked out to be running field and you put the shoes on feeling as if nothing was there. You pressed the button and you zoomed through the field with Tony in the back screaming in happiness.

             "HOLY CRAP IT WORKED!"