Loki - Dance (Pt.2 to Dreaded Heels)

(Y/n) and Thor made their way into the large ballroom. Their parents sat in their thrones at the front of the room as they watched the guests dance as they talked with other rulers. (Y/n) made her way to the food table trying very hard to stealthy grab a small cream puff only to have a hand grab her wrist.

"Hasn't mother teaches you manners? Act like it" (Y/n) looked up to her brother Loki and stuck her tongue out and grabbed the small delicacy. "Where's your crown?" Loki asked eyeing his sister as she ate. "What crown?" She asked finishing off the small treat. "Your little gold crown. The one with the small ocean waves?"

"I don't understand how you cannot live without me" Loki woodshed his hand and a small crown appears on (Y/n)'s head. "Care to join me in this dance sister?" (Y/n) nodded and took her brothers hand. They began to dance as Loki noticed the missing shoes. "And of course you're not wearing shoes" (Y/n) giggled as he noticed. "They're dreaded heels I wish I never wore but I did because of mother" Loki smiled and swayed as he began to do a weird motion with his hips.

"What in the hell are you trying to do?" (Y/n) began to laugh as she tried to stifle it with her hand. "I'm dancing, see?" Loki bumped his hip with his sister. "You're so embarrassing" Thor smiled from the side as he watched his younger brother and sister interact. It has been a few days since Loki was freed and to see this made him very happy.