Steve X (12 yrs) Reader- Parents (part 1)

"Go now!" You were quickly shoved by your mother using her powers to make you crash through the wall away from the flames. Free falling from the 5th floor you screamed before getting caught I your fathers arms. "I love you sweetheart" he said before letting you drop once more.

You caught yourself and ran up to Steve who was in his suit looking up at the flames of the abandoned building. "Steve! What's gonna happen to them? " you said watching your father go back through the wall you were thrown from.

Suddenly a huge puff of flames came out finally engulfing the entire floor. Steve gulped and hugged your body as you cried onto him. "Nothing's gonna happen I promise" he said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Steve do you have a hair tie by any chance?" You asked walking into the shared avengers living room. "Uh...here you go" he said handing you the small hair tie. "Thanks" you said putting your hair in a high pony tail and sitting next to Steve.

Resting your head on his shoulder you sighed. Getting his attention he asked you a question. "Okay so what's going on?" He said knowing you very well at these kinds of moments. "I was wondering if tomorrow I could dye my hair with Thor?" You said sitting up and smiling at him. "Wait Thor is dying his hair?" He asked putting his magazine down not caring if he lost the page he was previously on.

"Yeah? You haven't heard? He's dying it brown for a mission this Sunday" Steve nodded before remembering what you asked. "And since he's dying his hair you want to dye yours as well?" You nodded before he sighed and went back to his magazine. "No" your heart sank at his answer. "Please Steve? I already did the lab work I needed to do!" He shook his head. "Tony wanted you to start with a hypothesis for the gem and what did you do?" He said.

"I skipped the hypothesis and went straight to Quantum Mechanics and scanned the gem wrong" you said giving up and picking your nails. "Precisely" you went through your phone before remembering that one photo Bucky sent you. "Steve when was this?" You said smiling as his eyes went wide at the picture (Picture is on top ^) "(Y/n)!" He quickly tried to grab your phone before you leaned back and he was on top of you.

"Let me dye my hair and I'll delete the photo" you said. Steve gave up and said yes to your delight. You deleted the photo and stood up to finish the experiment of the gem in the lab. Back tracking you called Steve as he looked up at you.

"Your man boobs look like the Google logo"