Bucky - Bangs are in Season

"Dammit!" (Y/n) cursed from the top of the hill. "This stupid wind is blowing my hair in my face!" Bucky chuckled from the bottom while he cleaned his gun. "Get used to it! I didn't bring any hair ties!"

He heard as (Y/n) groaned and made another shot to the target across the field. "Bucky! I'm out! Your turn" (Y/n) unloaded her gun and set  it to safety and she walked down. She patted Bucky on the back as he made his way up as she sat on the bench scrolling through her phone.

Bucky loaded his gun and cocked it before laying on the floor and looking through the telescope on his gun for the red target. Making sure it was where he wanted it a hush of wind flew by making him blow hair out of his face. This continued several times until Bucky got tired.

Grabbing his knife from his holster he grabbed the front part of his hair and dragged the knife through its strands. Once he was done he sighed and took several shots until his bullets were out. As he was shooting (Y/n) made her way to the top of the hill going to tell Bucky it was time for them to leave.

"The hell? What did you do to your hair?" (Y/n) asked stopping in her tracks. "It got annoying alright? Cmon let's go" Bucky said annoyed.

"And I thought I was high maintenance"