Clint - Battle ground (part 1)

"(Y/n) cmon wake up we're back" Clint shook your shoulder slightly so you can wake up. You opened your eyes to meet him sitting on your bed. Sitting up you rubbed your eyes and smiled at him. "How long were you asleep munchkin?" You tidied your hair before speaking. "3-4 hours?" You said.

"We need to eat dinner its...9:30?" He said outside the door while you were brushing your teeth. "Ultron, are we going to fight?" You asked getting his attention. You walked and sat next to him with your head leaning against him shoulder.

"Well we are but not you" you looked at him with confusion. "Clint, Please I can- I can use my wings" Clint suddenly grabbed your hands. "I don't want you to get hurt (y/n), honestly. But your wings they're-" "They've changed Clint they're not like the wings you saw last time" you said.

"Okay well go see later alright? We need to eat lets go cmon" he led you outside to the table. You saw a silver haired boy and a dark brown haired girl. "(Y/n) these are the maximoffs, that's Pietro and that's Wanda" he said while you smiled. "D-do you have magic?" You asked subconsciously.

"Yes I do, would you like to see?" You nodded and she picked up a plate and placed food into it and when you sat down she placed the plate in front of you. "Whoa! That's so cool thanks" you said. "Can someone pass me the salt?" You looked over at Pietro before using your own magic.

Forming a butterfly you flew it over and set the salt right next to Pietro. What you didn't know was that the avengers stared at you not knowing about your magic. "Since when did you have magic?" Steve asked concerned. "You won't get mad right?" They all shook their heads.

"Loki, he taught me his powers so" you said before Steve went mad. "Loki? Loki! You've been hanging out around him? What else do you do with him?" This was now your turn to go insane.

"Why would you care Steve?"
"For the well being of you (Y/n)!"
"Fine, I've snuck Loki out of the cage before!"
"YOU WHAT?"
"I've.Snuck.Loki.Out.Of.The.Cage!"
"You're crazy why would you do that?"
"The poor boy is going insane!"
"Let me guess you fucked him didn't you?"
"W-what?"
"You had sex with Loki didn't you?"
"Are you calling me a slut?"
"N-no"
"Liar"

You stood up and picked up your plate. "May I please be excused to my room?" You asked while the others stared at you in disbelief and Steve sat there. "Go ahead sweetie"Natasha said while you held back the tears. You ran to your room and dumped the food leaving the plate on your desk.

You finally let out your wings and breathes heavily. Opening your windows you jumped down and free fell. Flying back you you saw Sam playing with his wings. "(Y/n) I thought you were eating?" He asked when you both landed. "Steve got mad at me" you said enclosing your wings around your tiny body.

"He doesn't mean it sweetheart he had a rough day"