Peter - Self Harm

Sorry if this chapter is quite longer than the others. I just felt a need for this one to be longer because I have some experience with this, along with my closest friends as well. So please enjoy.

   You just wanted to cut it all away. Trying not to peep, you sat inside the bathtub with the water running. Stopping it before it overfilled the tub. A few light scratches here, another few there until you waited for the best relief.

Taking one glide across your arm your breath hitched from the euphoria of the painful cut. Tears rolled down your face as you made another cut and another. Letting your arm drop inside the water you hissed as water hit the sensitive cuts.

"(Y/n)? You in there? I need to use the toilet" Peter called out from the opposite side of the door. Quickly closing the shower curtain you wiped your tears and called him to come in. "Hey, so I was thinking if we could eat lunch tomorrow since Mr.Stark is letting us off school early"

"T-that sounds good" You mentally punched yourself as your voice came out cracked and small. "You okay? Sounds like you've been crying?"

"I'm fine P-Peter" After a few seconds of shuffling you heard silence. Settling down it wasn't until the shower curtain opening caught your surprise to see Peter panicking. "Oh my god, oh my god" He said pulling you out. Letting your tears fall he wrapped towels around your wrists as he called Tony. He sat on the bathroom floor with you pressed against his chest as you cried.

"I'm s-sorry Peter, it's hard" You cried. Peter sighed as he kissed your forehead. "I know it is, it's okay"