Tony - Boyfriend (Daughter Reader)

Request - Name = Kaia

"Kaia!" Tony began to walk through one of he many halls of his house. It was a decent day, decent morning. Except for his daughter 19 year old Kaia. Tony knew she was a rebel. Her shapeshifting powers was a daily routine for the starks. Such as one day where she was Loki, just to mess with her father.

"Yea, dad?" Kaia walked down the stairs to be met with her father. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you anywhere his morning? We missed our father and daughter brag" Ah yes, the brag. Or as tony liked to call it "rub our inventions in the worlds face time".

Kaia Stark. The rebellious teen with shapeshifting powers who dates the one and only James Buchanan Barnes. Or Bucky for short. Kaia had been seeing Barnes for a little over 3 mothers behind her fathers back. With pepper of course knowing and being the suppportjve mother that she is.

   "Sorry, dad I've just been busy lately with some things." Kaia stood on her heels as her father eyed her carefully. "J.A.R.V.I.S? Please send all footage of this month from the security cameras to my phone. All floors" Tony smiled and turned back around to his daughter.

"Alright, it doesn't mean that i don't trust you sweetheart. Its that i don't trust you with the rest of the avengers getting into my baby girls pants" Kaia was red before nodding and moving away from her father.

-------------------------------------------------------

                                "Bucky!!!!!!"