Super Family - Teenagers

Hello! So if y'all don't know. Super family consists of Tony and Steve being the wonderful parents to Peter and now including you!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   Who knew being the daughter of Tony Stark could be so tiring? You just wanted the schools data base hacked because that grade Ms. Evans gave you wasn't even correct. You got an 85 not a 67. But anyways here you were in the black SUV being taken to the tower.

As they parked the car you booked it to your floor. Having the keycard easily had its perks since no one else could get on your floor besides the other avengers and maybe fury......and your fathers.

"(Y/n) Louise Stark! What the hell were you thinking hacking into your schools accounts?" Your father shouted. "Aah! Jesus Christ dad you don't have to yell....damn"

"You know if you're going to hack, at least put something so they don't know it's you. Cmon" Grabbing a jar you ate a spoonful of peanut butter that was inside. "I did, but apparently seeing a 15 year old along in a computer room is suspicious?"

"Listen to your father (Y/n) this is the 3rd time this week you've gotten in trouble" Your other dad said. "She was caught hanging out with Pietro in Senior classes" Peter said making you shush him with your powers.

   "Pietro? Pietro Maximoff?" Steve asked you setting down whatever he was doing. "Peter was caught hanging out with Wade Wilson! And he graduated a long ass time ago!"

"Language! Watch your mouth!" Steve yelled at you making you jump along with Peter. "I'm leaving, peace losers!"

"Oh no you're not!" You quickly shot out a vine wrapping around Peters body and pulling him back in. "What did I say about using your powers?"

"He was leaving!" You shouted staring at your brother on the ground. "Yeah because you're insane!"

"Shut up!" Sending a wave of air you slammed Peter against the wall. "Fuck you!" It was a full on battle now. You and Peter rolled around the floor sending punches to each other's faces and bodies.

"Fight me Parker!" You shouted being pulled away by Tony. "Try me Stark!" Peter who was being held back by Steve squirmed in his arms.

"Ugh you're so annoying Peter!" Peter smirked before sending a web which covered your mouth. "Peter!" Steve began holding a hysterically laughing Peter.

You got out of Tony's grip and pulled Peters in yours. And by that I mean holding your brother in your vines....and lifting him off the ground. With your mouth still closed from the web Peter shot at you from earlier.

"(Y/n) let go of your brother! Peter get the webbing off your sisters fucking face!" You and Peter turned around only for you to let go of Peter and Peter rip the webbing from your face. The two of you looked at each other and began running to the elevators.

"ITS UNCLE BUCKY! RUN! CMON (Y/N)!! HURRY UP HES COMING FOR US!!"