Natasha - Teddy

It wasn't a secret that you were short. Being 4'12 made you a baby considerably since you were at least 15 and was in the avengers. Your power? Shapeshifting. But if you really wanted to alter your height you would, but that would mean constant headaches if you kept your powers going for that long.

Natasha always loved your height. You being her favorite out of the group made you two inseparable. It wasn't until one day you wore overalls and a white baggy sweater that she got you.

-

"You look so cute!" (Y/n) turned her head to see Natasha running towards her with a big smile before engulfing her into a big hug. "Nata-" (y/n) was interrupted by Natasha running to the avengers with (Y/n) small body being whipped and pulled along the way.

"Look at her!" Tony looked up along with the rest of the avengers to see a somewhat Dizzy (Y/n) in the arms of a very happy Nat. "(Y/n) sweetheart, are you alright?" (Y/n) shifted in Nats arms showing that she was getting uncomfortable. "I guess" She said moving again.

"She's so cute!" Bat said again swinging (Y/n) small body around. "That's enough for you." Steve said before taking (Y/n) out of her arms and setting her on the ground. "Nat, you can't just take her and swing her around. She's not a doll" Steve said.

"Yeah but isn't she just so adorable in her overalls" Nat said getting excited once again. "Yeah I guess she is"