Clintasha - Babysit

"(Y/n) honey wake up!" You looked up and saw Bruce smiling before you grunted and fell back asleep. "20 push-ups or I'll open the blinds" you looked up again and saw Steve, grunted and rolled over to fall back asleep. "Pietro is waiting for you" you sat up immediately and got dressed.

Stumbling out you saw Clint and Natasha sitting and eating breakfast. "Pietro is waiting for me you say?" You asked before Clint laughed. "Nope, he's in Barcelona on a mission" you stared at Clint before replying "that sucks" you said before sitting down.

                           -After breakfast-
"Nat I'm bored!" You said whining like a small child. The red haired woman looked at you before replying "me and Clint are baby sitting you. So it's not my problem you're bored" nat , said going back to whatever she was doing. You haven't seen Clint in an hour and you were wondering where he was.

The vents you looked up to see Clint smiling at you finally realizing where he was. Carefully opening the grate and sliding in to meet Clint you saw he had NERF guns. "Ya know she's gonna kill us right?" You said loading the gun. "Why do you think we're in the vents Hun?" He said looking up and smiling at you.

You nodded before you two opened a grate exposing Natasha bent over papers and studying then carefully. "3,2,1 shoot" Clint said before shooting we both shot an array of darts at her. When we ran out of pellets Natasha just stood there. Just nothing. No movement. Nothing.

"hah!" We were shot my pellets from Natasha