Clint - Battleground (part 3)

"Little girl, such a pure innocent soul, sad that I have to crush it" you stood face to face with one of them. You smirked before opening your wings and taking your glasses off. Blinking you flew and tackled it. Snapping its neck you flew up looking around.

"(Y/n)!" You looked down to see Clint behind a car with a child. Flying down you saw Pietro stop and get hit once by a bullet. Using your wings you covered him. Taking the child you flew him to a safe area. Flying back over you took Clint and Pietro to the rest of the avengers.

Fighting some more the robots began to multiply using your wings to flapped them hard sending the robots flying and hitting the ground harshly.

"(Y/n)! Watch out!" You turned around to meet the one and only Ultron. "Sweet little sunshine" he said grabbing your wrist. Attempting to squirm he took a small piece of your wing and snapped it earning a loud cry. "Let her go!" You looked at Steve tears covering your eyesight.

"Touch me and I'll break it!" He said holding now you whole wing starting from where it attaches on your back. You saw Clint shoot an arrow. Hitting his face he dropped you while you hit the ground passing out.

Clint POV

I shot the arrow hitting his face. (Y/n) fell on the ground unconscious maybe breaking her arm the way she fell. Natasha and Steve took her to safety while I watched as Wanda tore ultrons heart out causing us both to pant.

Running to the last ship we both success fully got in with the others.

(Y/n) POV

Opening my eyes I felt limp, really limp. Stretching my arm I tried to grab the cup of water that was on the small metal table until a sharp pain hit my chest. "Agh!" I screamed  jumping back onto the bed.  Breathing heavy I began to see Ultron with him holding my left wing in his hand.

"Looking for this?" He asked chucking it to the side. Before walking out and taking a squirming Clint with his hand around his neck. "Clint?!" I yelled looking at him before Ultron snapped his neck, letting his body fall to the ground. "Clint!" I said as I looked at his body.

Clint POV

I didn't know why I agreed to this but it was for her safety. Wanda used her powers to look into her head. She was in pain I could tell.

Suddenly she sat up breathing heavily and when she saw me she lunged towards me In engulfing me in a hug.

"Look at me baby, it was a dream, you're alright I promise" I said rubbing her head while the others watched.

"You're okay"